Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sunny and a high of 21 degrees in Gold Coast at the moment. For an Aussie that’s chilly. For someone from the UK that’s a nice, pleasant, Summer’s day :)
Except right along the east coast there’s a cold snap with a wind chill factor due to ‘a pool of cold air direct from Antarctica’ according to the local newspapers.

It can be sunny with a bitterly cold wind, especially beside the ocean.

35527606-D501-42C2-9CF5-F6010ED8D8D6.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Except right along the east coast there’s a cold snap with a wind chill factor due to ‘a pool of cold air direct from Antarctica’ according to the local newspapers.

It can be sunny with a bitterly cold wind, especially beside the ocean.

View attachment 612052
my my I stand corrected, that’s quite the body of research! 🧐😜😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Snort. I googled ‘Gold Coast Queensland cold weather’ then clicked the news tab.

It wasn’t to correct you, it’s just another example of Rosie gilding the lily or ‘Rosie’s Fantasty Life’.

Influencers’ whole reason for being is to present an enviable lifestyle their followers would aspire to, which in turn makes their followers swipe up and click on those all important affiliate links.

It’s all smoke and mirrors. Rosie has had to order a cocktail and sit outside on a freezing day for at least long enough to create some enviable content, when you know she’d prefer to be at home enjoying the British summer or, if she must be in Australia, be down the coast rubbing shoulders with the Byron earth mummy influencers and Hemsworths!

Reactions: 6
I think this is her brother isn't it? I vaguely remember a post like this from a dinner or something with him ages ago
Made me laugh as i remember the photos of her brother at the time when pj was ‘just a friend’ i.e. when pj was constantly treating rosie and her mum to meals out is fancy restaurants in paris (but remember rosie funded him for years:rolleyes:) pj was smitten by her but was friendzoned untill she realised she couldnt pull a handsome ideal man she admitted she settled for a nice person who is her best friend yh sure £££. Rosie brother is an exact spit of husband he looks more like husbands younger doppelgänger brother than anything connected to rosie!

Reactions: 12
Anyone remember her brother's girlfriend who was American and at St Andrews? She had a blog too. Is she still with him I wonder...I hope not for her sake. Weird in-laws.

Reactions: 2
Is there any statement more pretentious than "There's just nothing more delicious than a baby in a wetsuit"? Delicious seems to be her word du jour lately. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her ages ago as too annoying, but wow I just went back and had a look. I think her figure looks great whatever size she is, but that Mumsy hair needs to go! The unstyled curls are great but that cut is just so bad. Like a mop/curtains! Sort it out RO!

Reactions: 8
Anyone remember her brother's girlfriend who was American and at St Andrews? She had a blog too. Is she still with him I wonder...I hope not for her sake. Weird in-laws.
Her name was Buggy and she had a preppy clothing business. I dug around and it's BuggyNYC. She broke up with Rose's brother and he was going to get married to one of the girls from Rose's Greek hen. Hannah? She was the girl that was topless in the pool with the rest of the family. Rose was asking about wedding venues in Cornwall a few years ago.

Reactions: 4
Of course her toddler used the word APPRECIATE 😂 at the rate Rosie exaggerates, Lily is probably sitting her GCSEs soon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her name was Buggy and she had a preppy clothing business. I dug around and it's BuggyNYC. She broke up with Rose's brother and he was going to get married to one of the girls from Rose's Greek hen. Hannah? She was the girl that was topless in the pool with the rest of the family. Rose was asking about wedding venues in Cornwall a few years ago.
Yes that’s it! I had forgotten it all.
I know there are older half siblings too, but they seem to have avoided being on her social media or blog at all costs. Which I respect!

Yes that’s it! I had forgotten it all.
I know there are older half siblings too, but they seem to have avoided being on her social media or blog at all costs. Which I respect!
yeah they appeared once or twice iirc? I remember one mothers day post with them in matching Tshirts and another when she came back from holiday and they got delivery burgers (how I remember this level of detail when I cannot remember my own life from a week ago :LOL:)

• Haha
Made me laugh as i remember the photos of her brother at the time when pj was ‘just a friend’ i.e. when pj was constantly treating rosie and her mum to meals out is fancy restaurants in paris (but remember rosie funded him for years:rolleyes:) pj was smitten by her but was friendzoned untill she realised she couldnt pull a handsome ideal man she admitted she settled for a nice person who is her best friend yh sure £££. Rosie brother is an exact spit of husband he looks more like husbands younger doppelgänger brother than anything connected to rosie!
The black dress in Paris!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s her little brothers wedding today. Her elder sister (theodoragould) posted a photo about it and said they’ll be missing Rosie. Rose and her sister don’t follow each other on IG. I remember her sister posted a photo of herself and her husband at rose and PJ’s wedding captioned “congrats rose and PJ” and then swiftly deleted it - it was before rose’s absolutely not surprising “reveal” of who the mysterious Mr Londoner was.
At the time someone had commented on her photo and said something like “hope you had fun”, and the sister responded with “the weather was nice, we left a bit early because the kids were tired” - just seemed like a really trying to sound neutral comment, you’d clearly say it was a great day or something if you’d actually enjoyed yourself.
kind of cringe that I remember this much detail haha but there was loads of talk about it on GOMI at the time. Definitely some big family drama going on there.

Reactions: 13
It’s her little brothers wedding today. Her elder sister (theodoragould) posted a photo about it and said they’ll be missing Rosie. Rose and her sister don’t follow each other on IG. I remember her sister posted a photo of herself and her husband at rose and PJ’s wedding captioned “congrats rose and PJ” and then swiftly deleted it - it was before rose’s absolutely not surprising “reveal” of who the mysterious Mr Londoner was.
At the time someone had commented on her photo and said something like “hope you had fun”, and the sister responded with “the weather was nice, we left a bit early because the kids were tired” - just seemed like a really trying to sound neutral comment, you’d clearly say it was a great day or something if you’d actually enjoyed yourself.
kind of cringe that I remember this much detail haha but there was loads of talk about it on GOMI at the time. Definitely some big family drama going on there.
I cannot believe she is missing his wedding, aren't they supposed to be coming back soon anyway? surely she could have just got a slightly earlier flight? she doesn't even need to quarantine coming from Oz.
I wonder if her and the sister had some kind of falling out or they have always had a bad relationship?

Reactions: 8
Have just taken a trip down memory lane to the wedding photos. It’s kind of embarrassing how much she clearly wishes she was kate Middleton…identical engagement ring, wedding dress, bridesmaids…

but yes to above poster - very surprised shes Missing the wedding. She posted towards the end of February that they were moving there for 5 months so I guess there is still a month to go. Still, if that were me, and I was only there for my husbands work, id go home a month early for the wedding and just do long distance for a month with my husband. Definitely strange thst she’s not come back for it. Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have just taken a trip down memory lane to the wedding photos. It’s kind of embarrassing how much she clearly wishes she was kate Middleton…identical engagement ring, wedding dress, bridesmaids…

but yes to above poster - very surprised shes Missing the wedding. She posted towards the end of February that they were moving there for 5 months so I guess there is still a month to go. Still, if that were me, and I was only there for my husbands work, id go home a month early for the wedding and just do long distance for a month with my husband. Definitely strange thst she’s not come back for it. Weird.
There’s no way in hell I’d miss my little brother’s wedding. There has to be more to it 🧐.

Did she ever do a reveal of PJ? I thought we were just supposed to not know even though we do know.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.