Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So boring!!!! How many beach and swimsuit pics can we bear?!?
If you don’t want people to see or comment on your weight or bloat, don’t post swimsuit pics. And stop showing all the rich meals you consume. Get some interesting content.
i bet it is just gearing up to a post about some kind of weight loss supplement or something. surely she must be going back soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she looks great with the “extra” weight/no longer photoshopping, but dear lord, how wide is her stance? Is that to suggest a larger thigh gap, as that isn’t indicative of someone who’s super comfy in their body and doesn’t care?
67BFF8D3-5C56-4D05-8516-551DB2418C2E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she looks great with the “extra” weight/no longer photoshopping, but dear lord, how wide is her stance? Is that to suggest a larger thigh gap, as that isn’t indicative of someone who’s super comfy in their body and doesn’t care?
View attachment 607938
Yeah really AELTC as a great figure, here she looks like she is about to do squats, clearly she wants to create a thigh gap 😑

Reactions: 3
I think this is her brother isn't it? I vaguely remember a post like this from a dinner or something with him ages ago
Could be him, but look at the shoulders. Either padding or someone else - I'll say Miles. Remember how Rose always blurs timelines to make it look as if she's staying somewhere, but the reality was that it was weeks ago. That would explain why she supposedly returned to Halcyon House when she had only just left very recently. Who knows with her.

Reactions: 2
Could be him, but look at the shoulders. Either padding or someone else - I'll say Miles. Remember how Rose always blurs timelines to make it look as if she's staying somewhere, but the reality was that it was weeks ago. That would explain why she supposedly returned to Halcyon House when she had only just left very recently. Who knows with her.
ahhh true! god whoever it is the whole thing is ridiculous

Now she is a tour planner. She has so many talents……hard to know what is real and what is fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so frumpy lately. I still follow Phoebe and she’s in LA with her family and honestly, the difference between the two of them is like night and day.

that photo where she is posting about going for cocktails (seemingly just with lily?) she looks awful, unbrushed greasy hair, awful jumper that really washes her out, I don't get why she would post that?!

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why you’d sit beside the water when Australia’s east coast is having wild weather and it’s cold enough for Lily to be in a heavy, warm coat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
ahhh true! god whoever it is the whole thing is ridiculous
It’s a photo from a newsletter of her latest collab she used to do this napkin thing with her sugar daddies boyfriends when roaming about thinking they were Jude law from the holiday/talented Mr Ripley …

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so frumpy lately. I still follow Phoebe and she’s in LA with her family and honestly, the difference between the two of them is like night and day.
what is she doing there? is her husband working there?

Reactions: 1
what is she doing there? is her husband working there?
I'm not sure, I know they were in Japan for his work (he still plays rugby professionally) and they went to Hawaii for a vacation and now they are in LA. I always liked Phoebe and herself and Charlie and the two boys are such an adorable family.

(edited for spelling)

Reactions: 1
I find it intriguing how she is posting such natural photos nowadays and has completely flipped her ways, is it married life? For someone who photoshopped so heavily and couldn't eat a cheeseburger without trying to look sexy it's quite an interesting shift!

If the shift was genuine I'd be all for it but it's so jarring the way she's just suddenly aged herself 15 years and is acting like she's always been 'LOVE URSELF BABES WHATEVER UR SIZE'.
She was absolutely nothing like this a couple of years ago. I'd go as far as to say in the past she would have mocked someone in their 30's looking the way she does now.

Like, I wanna applaud her for changing but also it just seems so disingenuous.

Reactions: 13
It might be her trying to be more relatable to the mummy influencer market?

Or it’s just her Gold Coast Australia look and there will be a new persona waiting for her back in London.

Last edited:
I don’t get why you’d sit beside the water when Australia’s east coast is having wild weather and it’s cold enough for Lily to be in a heavy, warm coat. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s sunny and a high of 21 degrees in Gold Coast at the moment. For an Aussie that’s chilly. For someone from the UK that’s a nice, pleasant, Summer’s day :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.