Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her husband had the creative visa and she and Lily were family? In which case she should absolutely not be working.

Interesting catch.

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on pretending it's the middle of the summer in Australia?
Lots of people from there commenting how cold it is, yet she is posing by the freezing cold pool and insists on wearing summer dresses as Australia heads into winter.
We moved to Australia in May and it was HOT for us. We were going to the beach and the pool in the middle of winter because for us it was still hot. Yes, it’s winter and locals as well as acclimated expats will be cold when it’s actually cold (which is usually mornings, evenings and stormy days) but GC has a subtropical climate and a sunny 21 degree day is a warm day for non aussies used to the climate.

Reactions: 6
Fair enough, I actually see something similar where I live, locals in coats while tourists strolling around like its the middle of the summer.

Why was she tagging guy ritchie in her stories? Just so bizarre!

Reactions: 2
Most likely as accompanying family member for business trip? She must have been listed on his application.
I think its a matter of few weeks before her mother arrives there!
Isn't it time for her to leave - I thought she said they were in Australia for five months. I wonder if her script writing has been put on hold now that she's designing jewellery with her mother. I made the exact same necklaces in summer camp once.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is with the manatee cartoon?
So that we dont forget that she is now all about body positivity. Sorry, but not buying it from someone who spent a decade photoshoping herself beyond recognition, and changed on a whim as it seems to be a trend now.

Reactions: 10
So I was having a nosey on PJ’s IMDB, and had a look through the credits of Locked Down which is what he’s worked on recently.

Tucked away in the “thanks” credits are PJ’s Dad, and Rosie’s parents!

And she is listed under “costume department” as “dyer”.

• Haha
So I was having a nosey on PJ’s IMDB, and had a look through the credits of Locked Down which is what he’s worked on recently.

Tucked away in the “thanks” credits are PJ’s Dad, and Rosie’s parents!

And she is listed under “costume department” as “dyer”.
I figured Jan van S was PJ's father. He's worked in film's Sound Departments for many years, PJ has been interested in film making since he was young. Not sure what Rose's parents had to do with anything, maybe took care of the baby.

Reactions: 3
‘Ager/dyers’ or ‘breakdown artist’s’ are essentially the art department of the costume world. They make the costumes reflect whatever action happens in the story or communicate aspects of a character's personality. This very specific, behind-the-scenes niche involves extensive knowledge of painting, colour theory, dying techniques, breaking down fiber, how to use tone for lighting purposes, creating embellishment on fabrics, sweat, blood, mud, bullet wounds and other wear, tear and abuse garments get in everyday life. It also requires a deeper, psychological understanding of how the actor, and character, will wear it and what application is key for the garment to tell its’ own, subtle but very important story.'

Sounds about right for Mrs Expert in Everything qualifications.

The director was listed under the same job and so is PJ, so these are some made up jobs so that they can ask additional money from the production. She probably fixed a few wrinkled sleeves on the scene and got paid for that.

She posted a story ages ago when it was being filmed tagging Doug Lilian (sp?) and showing tye-dye t-shirt’s that they had spent the evening doing in the kitchen. I think it’s an inside joke amongst them in reference to doing those t-shirts rather than any actual job.

She posted a story ages ago when it was being filmed tagging Doug Lilian (sp?) and showing tye-dye t-shirt’s that they had spent the evening doing in the kitchen. I think it’s an inside joke amongst them in reference to doing those t-shirts rather than any actual job.
That's probably true.

Doug Liman not Lilian... 🙄

Google maps tells me the drive between Tugun and Cabarita Beach is 22 minutes, so there was really no need to overpack. You could literally pop home for anything forgotten. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Most likely as accompanying family member for business trip? She must have been listed on his application.
I think its a matter of few weeks before her mother arrives there!
I don’t think we’d let Silver May in at the moment? Cause of Covid etc. Unless maybe she gets some sort of ‘job’ through the movie and gets a visa that way. But incoming tourism is stopped.

Reactions: 1
The jaw is back swinging again!
I was surprised she posted that. I guess it's good she's not photoshopping herself into oblivion like she used to but it's still quite a shocking to see her unfiltered face.

Reactions: 5
So she takes a pic of her swollen belly, says she is bloated to the max, then shows a comment that mentions her weight. Boo Hoo. Calling all her fans telling her she is gorgeous and to ignore the haters. How many times is she going to repeat this scenario?

• Angry
  • Sick
She probably didn't even receive any comments. Just looking for fawning ones. And an excuse to get the baps out front and centre.

So boring!!!! How many beach and swimsuit pics can we bear?!?
If you don’t want people to see or comment on your weight or bloat, don’t post swimsuit pics. And stop showing all the rich meals you consume. Get some interesting content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.