Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's another one who posts about how fat and gross she feels while pouting at herself in the mirror, normally dressed in some cheap scrap of lace. Absolutely off the scale obsessed with SW and her weight. Eating disorder for sure.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active, name has changed to everythings_rosie_sw.

Completed and utter narcissist and yesterday gained non the scales and seemed devastated - she’s still tiny!

she also was talking on her stories, she doesn’t sound at all now i expected her to!

Reactions: 2
Rosie scares me tbh she's so obsessive about it and about being her 'happy' weight, she's already tiny and I worry that her consultant is being irresponsible by letting her have a low target, her consultant needs to follow her on Instagram and see how much slimming world and weight in general is affecting her mentally

I’ve just looked at her profile, how on earth does this woman have nearly 64,000 followers?! 😱 What have I missed?

Rosie scares me tbh she's so obsessive about it and about being her 'happy' weight, she's already tiny and I worry that her consultant is being irresponsible by letting her have a low target, her consultant needs to follow her on Instagram and see how much slimming world and weight in general is affecting her mentally
Yeah she’s obsessed, I also feel if your happy weight isn’t easily maintained then maybe it’s time to reconsider. She admitted though that she wants to be slim for vanity reasons so I don’t think she’ll change

Its 100% to rub it in Chloës dads face for cheating on her, she's putting her own health second to this pathetic one up manship

• Wow
I used to like following Rosie but she's become SO annoying lately. She's absolutely obsessed with this "perfect" target weight, and it just doesn't seem like it's achievable for her anymore, so she's just setting herself up for disappointment all the time 🤷 Can only hope she's not influencing her daughter too much with this whole, skinny "I want to be a yummy mummy" obsession.

I used to like following Rosie but she's become SO annoying lately. She's absolutely obsessed with this "perfect" target weight, and it just doesn't seem like it's achievable for her anymore, so she's just setting herself up for disappointment all the time 🤷 Can only hope she's not influencing her daughter too much with this whole, skinny "I want to be a yummy mummy" obsession.
Yeah I’ve wondered how it affects how daughter.

I saw Rosie today in local supermarket and can confirm she’s almost skeletal.
And still she obsessively chases that target and gives herself such a kicking if she eats something she classes as naughty. She's gonna end up seriously ill if she isn't already!

I started following Rosie as I was doing SW and liked he slim mum bowl ideas as I have a sweet tooth!! However after viewing her stories I’m starting to find her insufferable but I also feel sorry for her. She clearly has an eating disorder - she’s posted a story this morning about binging, she needs medical help but I think she will disagree with anyone who messages her.

Apparently her real name is Rebecca and she changed her birth certificate to Rosie. She comes across as so desperate!

• Wow
I started following Rosie as I was doing SW and liked he slim mum bowl ideas as I have a sweet tooth!! However after viewing her stories I’m starting to find her insufferable but I also feel sorry for her. She clearly has an eating disorder - she’s posted a story this morning about binging, she needs medical help but I think she will disagree with anyone who messages her.

Apparently her real name is Rebecca and she changed her birth certificate to Rosie. She comes across as so desperate!
Who even does that, what's wrong with Rebecca?? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeah she's not as humble as she makes out. She's desperate for attention. Mega eating disorder but I think she likes the attention of everyone telling her how skinny and pretty she is,.Totally on the beg for a boob job too. I wonder if she managed to blag one. I can't cope with the hooker esq fashion shows either!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who even does that, what's wrong with Rebecca?? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeah she's not as humble as she makes out. She's desperate for attention. Mega eating disorder but I think she likes the attention of everyone telling her how skinny and pretty she is,.Totally on the beg for a boob job too. I wonder if she managed to blag one. I can't cope with the hooker esq fashion shows either!
She said she’s getting her boobs done on finance and was looking for somewhere that would see her or do a video consultation during lockdown!!!

• Wow
Not defending her on it but her mum changed it not her. She is Rebecca Rosie ..... it was on one of her ‘ask me anythings’ after she posted the 10 things about me (sleep eludes me during lockdown lol as you can tell I watch random stories 😂😂😂😂)

• Haha
Not defending her on it but her mum changed it not her. She is Rebecca Rosie ..... it was on one of her ‘ask me anythings’ after she posted the 10 things about me (sleep eludes me during lockdown lol as you can tell I watch random stories 😂😂😂😂)
Ah right fair enough. I had a vision of her stamping down the registrar office at the age of 30 screaming 'I want an insta worthy name!'😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3