Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Words I despise from 2020....journaling, affirmations, manifesting......go ask me arse Rosie!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
higher her vibrations? Such shite
They’re all talking absolute wank lately, if I see one more influencer “journaling” or “aligning their chakras” I’ll scream! Since when is the hippy dippy nonsense a thing, anyone that lives in the real world actually contributing society has no time for that crap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re all talking absolute wank lately, if I see one more influencer “journaling” or “aligning their chakras” I’ll scream! Since when is the hippy dippy nonsense a thing, anyone that lives in the real world actually contributing society has no time for that crap
Absolutely .... no time!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.