Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these fake Irish award shows are bought. There’s no actual sales figures or customer service checked.

Reactions: 10
Ughhhhh imagine going away for a wknd with ‘friends’ and Roisin done up to the 9’s and prancing and preening every few minutes for photos

The other couple are probably lovely but dont match Rosie’s vibe so definitely aren’t being featured

Is that her sister or brother?

definite Not Abacus family…they’re…busy 🚨

The wan who cooks all her meals for her isn’t getting the passport aired this time

Reactions: 6
Thanks Rosie we really needed to see you sip your drink in your bra 🙄 she’s so vain
She really loves herself and thinks she is much better than anyone else. I pity the couple that have gone away with these two. They look like down to earth , normal folk .. then there is this one thinking she is 🙄🙄🙄 sticking out her arse

Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The latest photo on her stories 😳 talking about awkward 🤭🤭 look at the other poor girls face .. Rosie posing with her fake smile and her jacket thrown off 🤭🤭 would you be well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
please dont hate but does anyone know where I could find a similar style to her half zips? tried shien but they werent the same

Reactions: 2
I am sick to the back teeth of hello fresh ads. what price must it be (I refuse to click any link associated with these huns) if Rosies code gets you 75eur off your first order. she was reading the instructions as she chopped the red pepper. dear lord. there's was a pepper, some sugar snap peas, 1 clove of garlic and minced pork....just seems crazy to me, go into aldi and buy some veg, everyone knows how to do a stir fry surely. the mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am sick to the back teeth of hello fresh ads. what price must it be (I refuse to click any link associated with these huns) if Rosies code gets you 75eur off your first order. she was reading the instructions as she chopped the red pepper. dear lord. there's was a pepper, some sugar snap peas, 1 clove of garlic and minced pork....just seems crazy to me, go into aldi and buy some veg, everyone knows how to do a stir fry surely. the mind boggles.
It’s like the new Emma Mattress 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching Rosie concentrating hard on the hello fresh card has sent me today. How do you get to her big age & not know how to chop veg for a stir fry?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.