Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got my order within 4 days. I did get the wrong coloured body suit but as soon as they responded to the email they sent me the correct colour that day. The quality is lovely or I would have returned them as they’re quite pricey.
Did you get to keep the wrong coloured bodysuit or have to send it back?

Reactions: 2
“I’ll come up for air in a few days”.. go away would ya. She clearly never worked a day in her life if she thinks packing a few boxes is busy work. And half the orders are wrong then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Rosie working while getting her hair done. I hope they had a violinist at hand to play the worlds saddest tune while she wept into her laptop. tit for brains 🧠

Reactions: 10
Every time I watch her stories, I cant help but laugh and think of the comment one of the tattlers here used to describe her lips ... wishing she would get those "ball bag lips" deflated 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is going to emerge from the salon with new extenos basically resembling a wig on her and her anxiety will be forgotten about

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is going to emerge from the salon with new extenos basically resembling a wig on her and her anxiety will be forgotten about
And she will be going on about how much she loves her new hair, while wearing the equivalent of a wig. I don’t get extensions. I think they can look nice when you just add a few for thickness but crowning your whole head in a mane of someone else’s hair and then complimenting yourself on how much you love your new hair is so odd to me. It’s not yours 🤷🏼‍♀️ And flogging products for hair care then when she is basically wearing a wig

Reactions: 13
And she will be going on about how much she loves her new hair, while wearing the equivalent of a wig. I don’t get extensions. I think they can look nice when you just add a few for thickness but crowning your whole head in a mane of someone else’s hair and then complimenting yourself on how much you love your new hair is so odd to me. It’s not yours 🤷🏼‍♀️ And flogging products for hair care then when she is basically wearing a wig
Absolutely...the amount she gets is basically a wig the last time she had it was dreadful short hair is so much better on her be prepared for the "glow up" 🙄

Reactions: 6
Absolutely...the amount she gets is basically a wig the last time she had it was dreadful short hair is so much better on her be prepared for the "glow up" 🙄
The short hair is lovely on her I have to say. I think she looks cheap with the long curly locks. It does nothing for her

I wasn’t aware the order was going to be wrong in fairness. Im not sure their business will last too long with so many people receiving the incorrect orders and then the items they ordered being sold out. Quality is lovely but one of my bodysuits also came without shoulder pads
I wonder is it the same “manufacturer” (in China) that produced the Aluxe sunglasses..? I remember seeing them in a pharmacy & one has a “fake” Rayban leg on it! 🤣 so shoddy.

Fact! She said delivery was €6 wtf it should be free with that wait!!! But I suppose she’s working sooo hard the creature 🥴🥴😴🥱🥱
This is something that I ponder. Look fantastic & Asos can send orders for free from the UK yet this one & Sosu change €5 or more for delivery. Absolute joke! Especially when you are spending a lot!

Yeah she was flogging the colour wow set with Look Fantastic a few weeks ago & now it’s all about Olaplex. Are people stupid? Advertising the inglot makeup the other day, without a filter & I think it looked tit. As she usually has every spot filtered out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Prayers for poor Ceira Lambert working throughout the night gluing on Rosies stennos, trying to cover that giant forehead

• Haha
I always think she looks far better with the shorter hair... she is too dainty to be drowned in fake hair

Reactions: 10
What’s most frustrating about the hair situation is she gets free extensions and harps on about how amazing they are and usually about a month later she gets them cut up short

Reactions: 15
Surprised she’s going to a salon didn’t she make such a great job of her hair by herself in lockdown 🤭🤭🤭🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣

#RosieScissorsHands

I just hope Paul wasn’t left alone for too long packaging and counting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
very false looking
It’s just ridiculous looking when she has such little hair herself. You can see when it’s up in the foils she has no bits hanging down. Her hair is very limp and short, it just looks silly now with all the fake hair

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.