Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filtered Roisin and her chinny chin chin, floggin tacky tracksuits, with a personality just as grim!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Remi. Her mother is constantly giving out about her. “We love her to bits but”...
Jesus.

Reactions: 15
I see Stephanie advertising the shop in Dundrum on her stories - nice to c they both get on well

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Tody, post: 5593389, member:
surprise surprise someone DM her about her jewellery so bleeping obvious yaaawwn

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God forbid her daughter got dirt on her nice white top wtf she's a mother to young kids this is normal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Complaining about Remi getting her too dirty when she cuddled her. My god, Rosie comes across like such a cold and detached person lately. I think those watches are around 4 grand too. Paul bought her for her apparently, aye, raiding the fisher price till was he

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Complaining about Remi getting her too dirty when she cuddled her. My god, Rosie comes across like such a cold and detached person lately. I think those watches are around 4 grand too. Paul bought her for her apparently, aye, raiding the fisher price till was he
Madness ...also only dying to show off her tag watch and louis vutton chain cringe

Reactions: 7
Hiding upstairs when the kids are being minded downstairs by the grandparents.Busy playing shop like Ann & Barry .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.