Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goddd there shes on live touchin raw sausage & chicken then wiping her hands all down herself without washing her hands 🤢🤢🤢 gives me the heave
What account?

She is so jealous of Zara’s friendship with Taylor (Dementedmaw) but Rosie forgets they 2 have been pals since they were wee. God forbid Zara goes out & works for a living & treats her kids to holidays. Maybe if Rosie spent money on her kids rather than drink & gear she could take her 2 away. She waits for the social to pay out money to take them to Craig Tara!!!
Don’t think anyone could dislike zara. She’s never on lives at silly o clock drunk whilst her kids need to get up for school the next day, doesn’t involve herself in the drama, works and takes care of her kids and from what I’ve seen can clearly keep a friendship unlike some people 🤪

Reactions: 5
She was live saying she's going to bingo tonight, but last night she was live saying she thinks she's got Covid because she feels the same as she did the last time. Nice.

Reactions: 5
I dont know how to make a thread but how about Rosie's having to cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s made more videos getting involved in the drama yet again😴😴 someone supposedly called her pal a groomer and she’s jumped to his defence posting a video and tagging the supposed person who said it. She’ll do anything for a wee bit of drama that one 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.