Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but he should prove to the people that donated that he's not just spent the money. It does raise question marks that he can easily squash by being transparent with his supporters.
Iv not saw anyone ask for any proof until Rosie kicked off right now πŸ˜‚

She's more concerned about where the £900 pound she raised went 😭

Reactions: 8
She's on something. She's acting extremely erratic. I must have missed the part where she became a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah but he should prove to the people that donated that he's not just spent the money. It does raise question marks that he can easily squash by being transparent with his supporters.
Agreed, if he’s got the money, fine. If hes spent people had a right to be fuming!

Reactions: 6
Is she actually going to the gym or is she just going to sit in her new gear and run her mouth instead

Reactions: 5
Agreed, if he’s got the money, fine. If it’s spend people had a right to be fuming!
Are there other people asking because this is the first person Iv saw have a problem with it? Everyone in her chat is soooooo misinformed as well calling it a penis implant. Saying it's because the op will be available in the U.K. next year. It's been available here for a while. The surgeon who done it on the NHS didn't have his contract renewed. They had to find someone else. People have started getting letters about their progress again. Someone's saying they could have used the money they gave Blair for a holiday. See if your stupid enough to give someone that amount of money your a bleeping idiot.

Her reason for thinking this is because he's got loads of new clothes. He's posted a couple of videos since he came back with a white jumper and a ugly weird blue jacket. There's nothing about them than stands out as brand new πŸ˜‚

Popped two diazepam and is away to the gym πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Are there other people asking because this is the first person Iv saw have a problem with it? Everyone in her chat is soooooo misinformed as well calling it a penis implant. Saying it's because the op will be available in the U.K. next year. It's been available here for a while. The surgeon who done it on the NHS didn't have his contract renewed. They had to find someone else. People have started getting letters about their progress again. Someone's saying they could have used the money they gave Blair for a holiday. See if your stupid enough to give someone that amount of money your a bleeping idiot.

Her reason for thinking this is because he's got loads of new clothes. He's posted a couple of videos since he came back with a white jumper and a ugly weird blue jacket. There's nothing about them than stands out as brand new πŸ˜‚
Yeah, shes always put that out there tho so if it was me personally when I'd come back after taking a break during the time I was supposed to be going for my operation to make a statement to everyone on tiktok about what was going on I'd also assure everyone that their money is still going to be put to good use etc, or prove it was used as intented it's still paid for even if I've decided for personal reasons to put it on hold.

Kinda the problem with personal go fund me's they can just be taken and used for anything.

Said loads of times before I'd never donate to any of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for these very reasons don't trust any bleep.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, shes always put that out there tho so if it was me personally when I'd come back after taking a break during the time I was supposed to be going for my operation to make a statement to everyone on tiktok about what was going on I'd also assure everyone that their money is still going to be put to good use etc, or prove it was used as intented it's still paid for even if I've decided for personal reasons to put it on hold.

Kinda the problem with personal go fund me's they can just be taken and used for anything.

Said loads of times before I'd never donate to any of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for these very reasons don't trust any bleep.
He did to a two part video when he came back. He said he had paid for the first operation but didn't show anyone proof and Iv not saw anyone asking until she kicked off then now. She's acting as if she donated her own money. She donated money people gave her for acting like tit on a live. Aye I wouldn't donate to a strangers go fund me either. No enough money that equals a holiday like the raging person in her comments anyways. So much for stopping all this though has she argued with everyone she needs to go back and reargue with old acquaintances. This morning her leg was so fucked she could barely walk, tonight she's away to the gym? With rubber lips Stewart? I think that's code for cocaine binge.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.