Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Bella2920 for the thread suggestion. Not sure how long till last because she's with Louise now and that always ends up in a public breakdown.

Her accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, geezpeacefs, bushhybaws

Can people at least read the last thread or so before coming on here and waffling shite. Saving us having to answer the same questions every single page. Or at least the last few pages.

I spelled the heading wrong but asked mods to fix it, well I think I did 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Are they actually going out dressed like that? Fk wen I used to go out I would check double check and triple check way my pals what they were wearing to make sure I wouldn't be under dressed was it full on party dress or jeans and a nice top kinda nite 🤣 ain't it funny how us lassies would say jeans and a nice top no as if ur gona pick an ugly top and think fk it ill wear that 🤣 seems in Dundee ye get away with dressing like u have just walked out of sports direct 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they actually going out dressed like that? Fk wen I used to go out I would check double check and triple check way my pals what they were wearing to make sure I wouldn't be under dressed was it full on party dress or jeans and a nice top kinda nite 🤣 ain't it funny how us lassies would say jeans and a nice top no as if ur gona pick an ugly top and think fk it ill wear that 🤣 seems in Dundee ye get away with dressing like u have just walked out of sports direct 🤣
From Dundee. Can confirm. The dress code here is "clothing optional, heroin addiction a plus"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From Dundee. Can confirm. The dress code here is "clothing optional, heroin addiction a plus"
Clothing optional u say? Don't tell rosie that fk sake she will have her kit off flaps oot chasing mater oot the pub cause another lassie spoke to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet all Maters ex's will be at Pout tonight and Rosie will be heavy raging, sitting in her Nike t shirt that's too wee, the tears streaming down her wee foundation face. She will absolutely hate Louise being the centre of attention when she knows no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any money Louise paps Rosie out the night n she’s on live begging for taxi fare home 🤣
Can’t believe they are going out like that either 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I’m so glad u got them back😂 I will send ye a bottle a voddy since it’s ma fault🤦🏽‍♀️😂
The gumtree Madyin said they were faulty anyways 🤣 I should have realised ye were just joking but desperate times call for desperate measures 🤣 but if yer wanting to throw a bottle of voddy my way al no complain I can drop ma weans off to ur weans gran while I'm collecting the vodka 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Food bank Tracy has a video up with Alexandra Burke vad boys are always catching my eye, who's catching the other one then Trace?

Cherbear is live as well, sitting at her kitchen table. Perfect wee ❄ surface

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.