Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she that dumb. She can’t type driving tests into google. It comes up w the gov website THE SAME SITE SHE WOULDVE BOOKED HER THEORY. God pray for road users. I will be taking the train from now on. Underground where it’s safe View attachment 612614
Thick as two planks of wood! Just doing it for attention tbh she can’t be that dumb. Just letting everyone and his wife know she’s booking her test good luck! Gonna bleeping need it

Reactions: 4
Thick as two planks of wood! Just doing it for attention tbh she can’t be that dumb. Just letting everyone and his wife know she’s booking her test good luck! Gonna bleeping need it
I love how she’s making a video on how to book your test lol , not everyone’s as stupid as you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What has she done to her eyebrows? And did she seriously think she needs more filler in her lips
6AB9E617-F62F-47B8-B7DB-B69B70153C1C.png

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s in a rush to pass ... also surely you can’t go for a test w/o an instructor or them seeing you’ve had lessons or something. Cause when I went for mine they asked for my instructors name an details even though she was standing right there. Like yes parents can teach you but you legally should learn by someone educated on driving ygm like if you didn’t need n instructor they wouldn’t exist. Wtf did hell open n let this
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL it’s bozo the clown 🤡

690EBCBA-B1DF-4295-9783-C39159BA117E.png

baby girl you ain’t fooling anybody with this one. Please don’t claim it’s “the angle” in the comments. Did the angle make the stones curve in too ?

I don’t understand why she’s in a rush to pass ... also surely you can’t go for a test w/o an instructor or them seeing you’ve had lessons or something. Cause when I went for mine they asked for my instructors name an details even though she was standing right there. Like yes parents can teach you but you legally should learn by someone educated on driving ygm like if you didn’t need n instructor they wouldn’t exist. Wtf did hell open n let this
She thinks because she’s got a car she can drive! She used to take lessons back when she was with jack she did like two then stepped when she failed her theory. I dunno why she think she’s in with a chance on passing can’t even pass her theory up until now.
You are allowed to do you’re test without a instructor by using you’re own car or families car and being taught by someone over the age of 21 with a full license it says it all on the driving test website the one government one doubt she’s even ready to take a test regardless to be taking a test so soon but we will see what happens on the 24th when ROZE babes takes this driving test. God hope no ones hurt when she comes zooming along the road

Wtf 😹😹😹

Attachments

Anyone else noticed she’s hanging round with that lily girl loads again? They literally didn’t hang out for probably like a year and now all of a sudden they are all pally again, i bet you roze stopped talking to her because she got a boyfriend and then now she realised her boyfriend has an actual job and a life and doesn’t want to sit in bed with her smoking zoots all day she’s tried to reach out to all her old friends and lily is the only one who forgive her 🤣🤣🤣 the red lip with no makeup looks awful aswell pahah

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why would anyone buy an outfit she’s sweated in got makeup on an has been close to her vagina sweat. Just buy a new one £55 as well. Also is this her saying she’s gained weight View attachment 611941
This looks like something off everythingfivepounds.com - she is having a laugh about £55 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Ewww all the filler migrated out her lips and given her a beak 🦆 and those brows look awful 🤢
5E565A3F-47A1-4C61-86D4-BBA7C739C31A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.