Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where is lego head ?
she's always alone at home
duck knows probs got girls at his new gaff ones with jobs and prospectus in life. Unlike ROZE putting a mirror in the kitchen now garden for pics sad 😹😹 wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dumped her 😹

Why’s she been carrying her mirror round to the kitchen and now garden, just to take pics? Even laying on the garden floor now 🤣all done up with nowhere to go.
Lol this made me laugh 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1623139622255.png

is she kidding us ?
is she going to stock up on TheOrdinary Foundation that cost literally nothing ?

She has no clue about make up or her business that’s why she’s always asking others think. What a lost cause but at least she’s our clown for entertainment lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is embarrassing!! She rather be out drinking and getting high two nights in a row to even care about her boss babe status! She’s a lazy dirty skank!
where was her boyfriend last night when she was out with this so called mate and her boyfriend? ROZE was sitting there playing the 3rd wheel! Probably got given the elbow hence the posts of going out two nights in a row stupid bleep

Attachments

I don’t understand why would anyone buy an outfit she’s sweated in got makeup on an has been close to her vagina sweat. Just buy a new one £55 as well. Also is this her saying she’s gained weight
FAD6B5F1-8C3E-4BCD-B79E-84CE74F6DA3F.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The thing is she’s been doing her theory test since she was w jack. That’s a long bleeping time. I’m glad her test will take long. Make sure she’s a safe driver cause it’s taken her so long to pass a theory test like damn that’s the easy part. I remember her video baccccck in the day w jack that’s like what 2018/19? And she only just passed. Is she that stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The thing is she’s been doing her theory test since she was w jack. That’s a long bleeping time. I’m glad her test will take long. Make sure she’s a safe driver cause it’s taken her so long to pass a theory test like damn that’s the easy part. I remember her video baccccck in the day w jack that’s like what 2018/19? And she only just passed. Is she that stupid
Yeah she’s been trying to drive back when she was it’s jack I remember she was on live and she was in his car while he played football and she kept trying to start his car!! My god he must have trusted her or didn’t know she would try and start it!! Then she kept saying shall I drive down to mc ds im hungry! NO hun unless you wanna kill you or anyone else on the road! Can’t even start a car let alone drive!! Does she even do lessons anyways? Or she think she don’t need too coz she drives around the car park infront of her house!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s been trying to drive back when she was it’s jack I remember she was on live and she was in his car while he played football and she kept trying to start his car!! My god he must have trusted her or didn’t know she would try and start it!! Then she kept saying shall I drive down to mc ds im hungry! NO hun unless you wanna kill you or anyone else on the road! Can’t even start a car let alone drive!! Does she even do lessons anyways? Or she think she don’t need too coz she drives around the car park infront of her house!!
I understand some people find the tests hard BUT after all this time literal years you’re telling me she still took this long to pass. She has all the free time. I passed mine second time. The first time I missed by 2 marks then I got the app. The app literally is what most people get and then I passed almost 100%. So I don’t understand why the duck it’s taken her so long for a theory not even a practical the theory has to be one of the easiest it’s based on common sense like after that many tries surely you’d basiclsly know what sorta questions come up n what you failed on. God damn I hope she doesn’t get a test until 2022 I can’t be crossing the road scared in case rosies smart car swerved a corner god forbid.

I understand some people find the tests hard BUT after all this time literal years you’re telling me she still took this long to pass. She has all the free time. I passed mine second time. The first time I missed by 2 marks then I got the app. The app literally is what most people get and then I passed almost 100%. So I don’t understand why the duck it’s taken her so long for a theory not even a practical the theory has to be one of the easiest it’s based on common sense like after that many tries surely you’d basiclsly know what sorta questions come up n what you failed on. God damn I hope she doesn’t get a test until 2022 I can’t be crossing the road scared in case rosies smart car swerved a corner god forbid.
You’re right it’s just common sense, I found using the app helped a lot I paid £4,99 for the full app and passed. Don’t know how she kept failing and to only pass now. Personally I don’t know anyone who passed first time on their theory first time I was one mark out got 42 and passed hazard perception. But my god ROZE babes has taken her YEARS! Think she needs to stay off the road!! Better still get proper driving lessons so I’m also glad she’s gotta wait till 2023 so I’m with you on that 🙌🏽

Attachments

Is she that dumb. She can’t type driving tests into google. It comes up w the gov website THE SAME SITE SHE WOULDVE BOOKED HER THEORY. God pray for road users. I will be taking the train from now on. Underground where it’s safe
414D207D-CC55-4D7C-A9FC-3CC17804218F.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.