Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @xsparrowx.

I’m not sure I did this properly but leave summary of the previous thread. Thanks to @xsparrowx for this 10/10 title 😂😂

Mod edit: Sorry had to change the title slightly. Keep thread titles clean.
Previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her story on lushes where she said she couldn’t shoot anymore promo because her phone died? 😭 im sorry WHAT? your meant to be a full on business owner and you cant invest in a bleeping portable phone charger? I feel like she just wasn’t born to a business owner whatsoever. She really should of just taken some sort of hair and beauty course and been done with it! At least then she’d probably be making some money.

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her story on lushes where she said she couldn’t shoot anymore promo because her phone died? 😭 im sorry WHAT? your meant to be a full on business owner and you cant invest in a bleeping portable phone charger? I feel like she just wasn’t born to a business owner whatsoever. She really should of just taken some sort of hair and beauty course and been done with it! At least then she’d probably be making some money.
Or a camera lol

Reactions: 4
If you knew you were going to shoot promo from your phone you would fully charge it 🤣😂 shes just lazy through and through

Reactions: 9
Swear I saw a camera on her window seal in one of her story’s? So why didn’t she use that? So unprofessional 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Really unprofessional how she has to share everything on lushes “out shooting new” i know plt show behind the scenes but theres is actually like in a holiday destination And their real models, but we dont see them posting about the employees lives on the stories

Reactions: 6
Hey my fave witches thanks for the thread title even though I think i’m the only one who did one anyway 🤣 thread number 2 let’s get itttt

Reactions: 7
What the hell is up with puss swollen lips, I swear she’s gone and got more filler. Looks like it’s ready to explode with infected pus any second. 🤢🤢
E3D5C592-1639-4BA5-9C62-F53A98E537E7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe I’ve found this thread on here
I remember seeing her IG a couple years ago when she was with jack I believe ? Sure she had a YouTube called Rosie and jack ? I’ve always thought her lips look botcheddddd

Reactions: 12
I was researching the Russian technique lip filler earlier... the one Rosie has, and the doctors said that it’s the worst one to get as basically they puncture tiny holes in the top layer of lip cells. This causes the filler to migrate like duck, instead of getting it dissolved, people get more to cover it up. You can see rosies filler is migrating from her upper lip, it’s so gross. She’s going to get more watch... that’s why her lips look so swollen. They always looked bad but after she got them done last time with the Russian technique they look awful. They’re going to keep migrating and get worse. She’s got silicone all in her face, when she’s older she’s going to regret getting so much. If any of her fam or friends care about her they’d be honest with her about how it looks...

Reactions: 5
I was researching the Russian technique lip filler earlier... the one Rosie has, and the doctors said that it’s the worst one to get as basically they puncture tiny holes in the top layer of lip cells. This causes the filler to migrate like duck, instead of getting it dissolved, people get more to cover it up. You can see rosies filler is migrating from her upper lip, it’s so gross. She’s going to get more watch... that’s why her lips look so swollen. They always looked bad but after she got them done last time with the Russian technique they look awful. They’re going to keep migrating and get worse. She’s got silicone all in her face, when she’s older she’s going to regret getting so much. If any of her fam or friends care about her they’d be honest with her about how it looks...
If she had it done correctly and not so much it wouldn’t migrate how it has and if she followed the aftercare. I’ve had Russian technique twice over a year ago now before covid and though they have shrunk , as the filler dissolved on its own , they have never migrated to look like that 😬🤣 she probably had a filler that didn’t work well with her lips too she should try out a different type next time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.