Roseyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not as unprofessional as some vloggers but another sit on the sofa and work mum. Never seems to pay her kids any attention and appears to be trying to be some sort of cleaning guru. Her smallest child is never done eating junk and sucking a far too small dummy, her mum never plays with her and her speech seems very delayed as a result.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure she is channel mum actually - she had a home birth and was then but I haven’t seen any association with them since so I really don’t think so!

She doesn’t seem to do much with them compared
To others - I wonder how that works! She doesn’t do very many ad’s but like the others she doesn’t have any brand loyalty. She did an ad a while back for old El Paso dinner and posted it then on her stories was visiting McDonald’s for dinner. Unbelievable

Oh her voice - so lispy and monotone! None of her video titles grab me.
I kind of want to like her because she seems sweet but she's so, so dull. Love her kitchen though!

Reactions: 4
This morning posting on Instagram about having a stomach bug but still doing the Christmas baking. You’ve been warned! Don’t eat the Yule log! You’ll end up with the runs ? also went to do her Christmas food shopping while unwell - what makes people think it’s okay to smite the whole supermarket with your disgusting bugs 5 days before Christmas? You disgust me!

Reactions: 4
Not sure this one does anything but clean. Oh and cook. Not sure if she’s trying to make these her OSP but the next hinch she won’t be. Can’t remember the last time she posted anything interesting

Reactions: 3
Not sure this one does anything but clean. Oh and cook. Not sure if she’s trying to make these her OSP but the next hinch she won’t be. Can’t remember the last time she posted anything interesting
Iv thought this too!! She’s got a 1 year old aswell does she ever play with her do crafts, bake? Anything other than clean?

She's so so dull. I commented (not an arselick) on one of her vids recently and she just liked it and didn't answer! It's not like she's inundated with comments.
Find her breathy lisp so irritating too.
I love her kitchen though!

Reactions: 2
Why is she storying on Instagram showing her poor daughter sat on a potty with knickers down by her ankles?!

She's brain dead. So boring and dull. Imagine thinking it's acceptable to film your child sat on the potty with her knickers down. WTF is wrong with people?!

Today she’s posted a swipe up to the Channel mum forum page where she’s started up a thread to help her choose a name for baby number 3....now forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure she was gifted a necklace last week with her kids names on it and she was covering up the third name as it was the baby’s name?! So she has already chosen a name and channel Mum have ordered her to drum up a bit of publicity for their boring forums...

That’s awkward. On her stories today Maeve’s dress is miles too small for her too it looks skin tight!

Annoying. Thinks she's a somebody with her husband who earns soo much she can stay at home and afford her luxury life and her landrover discovery sport which has 7 seats and her 4 bedroom house and her walk in wardrobe 🙄🙄🙄

I have watched her pregnancy q and a and honestly. Apparently her husband did not want another. Dead against it she said. But she did so, bang, shes preggo and says it was a joint decision 🤔 yeh ok.

And she is SO rude. She has gender disappointment because shes having a girl and wanted a boy. Someone said please be mindful of saying that and be grateful you have a baby and she was really rude in replying back. Really patronizing. I'm surprised she has any subscribers!

Reactions: 3
It was clear they were desperate for a boy, I found the video uncomfortable viewing. She’s terrible at editing and is so robotic when talking, it doesn’t come naturally to her at all.

When she said if it was a certain gender (boy) she’d throw a party but if it was the other (girl) she’d just take a picture I was like 😱😱😱.

I find her so mundane and boring and that youngest child of hers needs some clothes that actually fit her!!

When she said if it was a certain gender (boy) she’d throw a party but if it was the other (girl) she’d just take a picture I was like 😱😱😱.
Omg same!! I thought she was a mean cow saying she'd throw a party if it was a boy but just post a picture if it was a girl. She's awful.

She knew she wanted to have a boy but she has not fully prepared herself for the possibility of a girl and now its real. I think she feels quite lucky the way her life has gone right now because she's only young and got a husband with a good, well paid job to afford the things i listed above. She must have thought she'd be "lucky" to get a boy the third time round too. 🙄
Sorry love, life doesn't work like that. I hope she finds peace with having a third girl. For the babies sake.

Her husband often looks fed up of her and embarrassed. She also seems to have zero personality - totally monotone and SO dull.