Rosalind Weinberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her and her followers gaffer taping their drawers shut... have they never heard of safety catches? Bizarre.

Why are her and her followers gaffer taping their drawers shut... have they never heard of safety catches? Bizarre.
One way to ruin your kitchen cabinets šŸ‘

Where is she now? Surely not London with the husband outside in shorts and t-shirt and the little one

Notice her following has jumped by 10k. Most be all those ā€œcool momā€ hacks going viral šŸ™„ šŸ‘»

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she basically had no mates at school or growing up. She met her husband and got pregnant after a couple of weeks and still had no friends so decided to try on insta for them. She messages loads of people like ā€˜hey babe can we shout each other out on storiesā€™ soooo desperate

Reactions: 1
a friend of mine told me about this thread and Iā€™m surprised no-one spilled the tea on her. Iā€™ve got loads but here are the basics: her maiden name is Rosalind Shimmen and she was formerly known as Roz Shimmen from Essex wearing her matching Valentino rockstud shoes and bag to every party and IG post for around five years while she went to places like Reign and Sketch with her equally overly tanned Essex (ex) boyfriend. Like the above poster said she trapped her now husband about two weeks after meeting him after seeing his house and now she wants to play the cool mom/ old money wife. You can find her ā€œpresentingā€ videos on YouTube under her maiden name. Sheā€™s also NOTORIOUS for buying followers.
IMG_7817.jpeg
IMG_7816.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I saw Rosalind in London today. Wearing the same outfit sheā€™s tagged as Paris šŸ˜ she looks quite different without the filters. Obviously I could tell it was her but the hair is awful, a fluffy orange mess.

Noticed she's done some posts of a fake podcast. Common grift influencers keep doing where they set up a camera to make it look like they were interviewed on a podcast and they share reels of "profound" things they said but the actual full length podcast is never shared. One of them she says to the "interviewer" off screen "gotcha haven't I there you've gone quiet". Got who? There's no one there love. What a grifter. She looks very different to her pictures on video too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2