Rocknrollerbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo annoying

Followed for a couple of weeks

Had to unfollow because she was the most irritating insta mum I’ve ever come across!! Comes across as arrogant and moany!!!

Had anyone else followed her? And then unfolllowed her like I did?

Reactions: 1
Yes! She was the worst! Crying on insta stories, slagging off her kids school, unable to do anything without her mother on hand. Serious eye roll!

Reactions: 3
Got rid after about 2 weeks of constant moaning. Oh and where are her eyebrows?

Typical mumsy with theatre darlings.
Pure favouritism surrounding her oldest daughter, loves the baby .
Middle problem child = forever ignored.
They just remind me of the families in the 90s.
Plump boring mummy who loves: laura ashley, centre parks and wants to be a yummy mummy.
Life surrounds: theatre school, kids crochet and do piano lessons! But she stays a bit feisty to be relevant .

Her non existent eye brows piss me off so much
She always looks so shiny .
Always with her mum.
Has absolutely no stresses in her life but is very very boring and mumsy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She pissed me off no end last week being all smug with her mask and getting annoyed at others for saying they won’t wear one. Then touched the front of her mask 19 in about a minute whilst demonstrating it was easy to wear. Seriously, stop being smug when you aren’t even doing it properly yourself.

Smug every day this one.

Oooo does someone read here by any chance? 👋🏼 thanks for finally disclosing, albeit a catty one. I would still say she’s obliged to put ‘AD’ on her story regardless if they’ve asked her to story it or not?
I agree. Or she could just put the phone down and not story the duck out of their every waking moment.

Reactions: 3
Randomly cane across this thread! I followed her ages ago but she's annoying and moans all the time.

Thanks Ruthie 😘 jeez yes annoying, please get your eyebrow sorted. If her Mum isn't around when she has the baby, hubby got to work, her poor daughter will get lumbered with the obnoxious brother. If only he was given more attention and not allowed to spend every hour on Fortnite.
She might be thick-skinned but I feel sorry for her children, oldest encouraged to post on social media and everything is amazing, God help her when she goes to high school. Come on Ruth start being real; you have very few friends in the village, parents & teachers roll their eyes at you. Please message Thule for a freebie and stop begging on stories.

Ughhhh braggy mcbraggerson.

Yes Ruth, you have the best kids and the best husband in the entire world etc etc.

Albeit the worst eyebrows.

Haaa! Saw this thread pop up & I just knew it would all be about how moany she is! I followed her for about 3 days before I couldn’t take any more! I followed her when I enjoyed Thefatfunnyones content (that ship has sailed) and she recommended her.
Anyway turns out one of my friends knows Ruth and I can’t say too much or I’ll risk outing said friend BUT I can let all you tattlers know that Ruth is disliked in many walks of life especially in influencer/blogger circles.
She is a total wannabe by all accounts and was extremely irritating when she went to an event hosted by a certain PE teacher of the nation .......
Anyway I better 🤐🤐🤐

• Wow
Ruthie travels an hour to the beach, great influencer breaking Tier 4 lockdown rules. twit

If you live in a Tier 4 area, you must not leave your home unless you have a reasonable excuse (e.g. for work or education purposes). If you need to travel you should stay local - meaning avoiding travelling outside of your village, town or the part of a city where you live - and look to reduce the number of journeys you make overall.