Rocketman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m a little late but just watched this film the other day and wow I was absolutely blown away! The creativity levels were high as heck and it really moved me! Taron Egerton was absolutely amazing! It had Billy Elliot vibes at some points which I loved, felt very British and authentic. An amazing and different way to present a biopic.

I feel like this is the movie Bohemian Rhapsody should have been. The less said about that shambles the better.

What did you guys think of the film??

Reactions: 2
So I’m a little late but just watched this film the other day and wow I was absolutely blown away! The creativity levels were high as heck and it really moved me! Taron Egerton was absolutely amazing! It had Billy Elliot vibes at some points which I loved, felt very British and authentic. An amazing and different way to present a biopic.

I feel like this is the movie Bohemian Rhapsody should have been. The less said about that shambles the better.

What did you guys think of the film??
Absolutely fantastic film. I've watched it so many times and every time I love it more.
100 times better than bohemian rhapsody!

Reactions: 2