Rochelle Humes #8 We're a celebrity, get us out of here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australia airport outfit will be getting planned as we speak .....✨✨

Reactions: 7
He's just finishing a JLS tour and now this! Christ the both of them would sell their souls to make more money!

Reactions: 9
Can't blame Marvin tbf.
also anyone noticed Oritse now isn't following Chloe Gill!
obvs been a fall out with the wags!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
They both think that they are such a power couple with loads of fans but He isn’t going to win it or even come remotely close to winning it ando predict he will go out very early doors which will be a massive shock to the both of them I can tell you and I just, for the cherry on top, hope that Josie wins it to rub the boss mama’s face in it

Reactions: 16
I can see her constantly writing He is HER King of the jungle while the series is on!
I do think he will just fade into the back ground tho cos I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy but he won’t be able to compete in the personality wars with the like of Frankie Detorri, Josie Gibson etc

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.