Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cringing at her grid post caption. Shes never seen Marvin as happy as he is being dad to his son...so what about his daughters???

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm cringing at her grid post caption. Shes never seen Marvin as happy as he is being dad to his son...so what about his daughters???
Haven’t seen it but did she actually say that? I’ve no doubt Marvin loves his little girls but I’ve had the impression since Blake was born that she’s really feels she’s given him all he wanted now, but imagine implying it out loud 😬

Reactions: 10
Just came on to comment on that exact same thing! What a really weird and insensitive thing to say when you have two older children!

Reactions: 14
I saw the post and it made me sad for their older girls. I have had the impression that the baby is favoured as he is a boy, especially by Marvin but by rochelle a bit too. Can't believe that caption though

Sure did, here it is
He needs to tell his face he’s having a good time then...

I saw an advert for a programme on the ITV Hub that she’s presenting with Roman Kemp designed to get people talking. I understand Roman being there completely but why her? I’m not saying you have to have had something terrible happen to you or have mental health issues to be suitable but she’s a terrible presenter who is so smug, there’s no room for empathy. Surely, like with the Dispatches programme, producers should go on more than how many social media followers a person has before giving them a job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s almost like the itv management have had a meeting and decided that to look more diverse they need a regular “black” face but not someone really bad at their job so that the viewers complain. They get rid of her and it’s not their fault. They have done their bit.

There is no other explanation why someone so wooden would be paid for this.

Reactions: 8
I agree - all these stories about her “tidying” the my coco range in Boots. Get your filthy mitts off products you’re not even buying. Hello, pandemic. Selfish idiot! And yes, dragging all the kids with her, no need!

Who is it who 'loves' her weekly roast potatoes post?! She's done it again 😂

• Haha
Those Yorkshire puddings don’t look homemade. She posts on her grid then deletes it, the last one on there before today was 24 Jan she definitely posted her roast on there a couple of weekends ago.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.