Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Rochelle. I've never set one up before so hopefully this has worked.

@Wifo1976 suggested the most popular thread name (I did include caps as originally used but I think it must get moderated to non caps as all the threads would look very shouty!)

Rochelle seems to be very bland personality-wise but she likes to buy a lot of expensive stuff and show it off. She was also admired previously for not having her children on social media but they now frequently appear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was about to say I bet they will want some sort of gates at the front - I would. But gates have been rejected by the council because of how it would not be in keeping with the rest of the area.

Reactions: 4
Anyone put the address into Google Maps? It’s a smallish cul-de-sac and the houses are very close in proximity! Very little privacy at all, esp compared to her previous house!
Maybe they want more of a community feel with having the children etc but can’t see the neighbours being happy if the paps turn up outside the house/in the street!

Reactions: 12
Anyone put the address into Google Maps? It’s a smallish cul-de-sac and the houses are very close in proximity! Very little privacy at all, esp compared to her previous house!
Maybe they want more of a community feel with having the children etc but can’t see the neighbours being happy if the paps turn up outside the house/in the street!
I was going to say the same thing. I’d rather buy at wentworth estate. Or bishops avenue (unless they can’t afford the prices) in north London. It’s a tough choice when I’m unsure of how to spend my millions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unless one of them gets caught in a huge scandal then the paps won't be turning up to their house

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah it's really open at the front and the planning permission was turned down to gate it... Shame eh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless one of them gets caught in a huge scandal then the paps won't be turning up to their house
Unless someone desperately tries to get the scoop on what the point of her being on Ninja Warrior is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
found it in advanced search and put the details in right move 😊, not what I expected at all. Don’t get me wrong it is a lovely house but I think you could do much better for the price. As others have said it’s pretty much right on the road and no chance of planning permission for a wall! It’s just a bit too generic , not much character.

Reactions: 2
They had a beautiful house in Epping, with 6 acres to roam around in. Mind you, they did tart up that lovely Georgian farmhouse a little bit too much - padded walls and lots of bling. 😩😱 They turned it into a mini mansion when it was far from that in the first place. Ghastly! 😱😂

Now they are Mr and Mrs cul-de-sac with a mock-Georgian house and like you say, very little privacy. But this modern house gives them a bit more leeway should they want to tart it up.

If I had their kind of money, I would not want to be stuck living down a cul-de-sac.

New thread for Rochelle. I've never set one up before so hopefully this has worked.

@Wifo1976 suggested the most popular thread name (I did include caps as originally used but I think it must get moderated to non caps as all the threads would look very shouty!)

Rochelle seems to be very bland personality-wise but she likes to buy a lot of expensive stuff and show it off. She was also admired previously for not having her children on social media but they now frequently appear.
Thank you @TriviaNewtonJohn :love: first time I've had a thread title:m

Let's see how much she can read the room during this, the first lockdown of 2021- the last thread moved pretty quickly due to her inability to!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whilst the bragging of label flashing makes me cringe there’s something else I can’t fathom which is how they’ve got so much money still. Who is paying them to work?! bleeping pair of drips both of them.

Reactions: 29
They are both terrible presenters. Can't watch her on This Morning. The bragging, the constant pics of brand names, the Maldives holiday every year, the now over exposure of the kids are just 🤮. Wish they would both just piss off

I was about to say I bet they will want some sort of gates at the front - I would. But gates have been rejected by the council because of how it would not be in keeping with the rest of the area.
How did you find the address please? Want to have a nosey 👼🏼

I got the same house and it’s within spitting distance to the adjacent houses yes. It actually looks odd on that street. No decent drive for that price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.