Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her roast always look overdone? And does she have to get her bleeping rings in every single picture?!

Reactions: 7
Aren’t you supposed to eat your salmon on Good Friday not with your Easter Sunday Roast? I guess you can do what you want but seems a bit backward to me since she does eat meat and the thought of gravy on salmon makes me wanna heave.

Reactions: 7
Aren’t you supposed to eat your salmon on Good Friday not with your Easter Sunday Roast? I guess you can do what you want but seems a bit backward to me since she does eat meat and the thought of gravy on salmon makes me wanna heave.
Gravy on salmon is blasphemy. Her roasts always look so tit. Then roast potatoes are nothing to brag about.

The rules are no meat on good Friday apart from fish (if you are religious).

Reactions: 5
So, despite guidelines to still shop for essentials only, and on your own, she's taken both kids into Boots, then let them touch/rearrange all the products.
Wonder if she then bothered to gel their hands?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So, despite guidelines to still shop for essentials only, and on your own, she's taken both kids into Boots, then let them touch/rearrange all the products.
Wonder if she then bothered to gel their hands?
You’re joking right? This is the same woman who took a new born baby to Dubai during a pandemic. ☹

Reactions: 6
When they were coming back from their walk and she turned around to speak to Marvin and he quickly put his phone away. Was he texting his mistress? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s so bleeping rude when she goes in and starts tidying up the shelves. The shop is probably operating with skeleton staff because WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC they haven’t got time to go tidy your display all day long Rochelle

Reactions: 12
It’s so bleeping rude when she goes in and starts tidying up the shelves. The shop is probably operating with skeleton staff because WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC they haven’t got time to go tidy your display all day long Rochelle
She should get herself a job in boots, if she’s that bothered about the shelves - knob.

• Haha
Rochelle asking on her story “who are your favourite parent influencers” so she can build a “Little Coco community”...

Why not find some real mums doing a great job and let them be in the campaign - like Vogue Williams did with her Tan brand. Why are we continuing to like the pockets of people who are already raking it in on social media. Swear if she gets Giovanni Fletcher in her coco community then I am done 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Rochelle doesn’t know how to run a business, she accidentally became a brand. That’s the tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.