Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A
Jesus if my partner acted the way he does on stories after a few margs.... get in the bin you sloppy drunk it's not cute I'm embarrassed for you hun x
A bit strange that he’s out on his own on the lash in Seville spilling all his secrets 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh dear oh dear, the stories from last night are beyond tragic! The commentary on how his parents LIVE in the Algarve they don't just visit guys and then the bizarre comment about how he and his other half are not having kids? nobody asked you bleeping fool. What really sent me over the edge was the comment on how you just HAVE to have a linen Burberry shirt ready to go in the bag. He is the most arrogant bleeping nobody, and genuinely think he is not one bit attractive its insane to me how his other half who seems like a nice handsome chap has anything to do with that muppet. Cancel immediately.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear oh dear, the stories from last night are beyond tragic! The commentary on how his parents LIVE in the Algarve they don't just visit guys and then the bizarre comment about how he and his other half are not having kids? nobody asked you bleeping fool. What really sent me over the edge was the comment on how you just HAVE to have a linen Burberry shirt ready to go in the bag. He is the most arrogant bleeping nobody, and genuinely think he is not one bit attractive its insane to me how his other half who seems like a nice handsome chap has anything to do with that muppet. Cancel immediately.
And he says kids will be expensive when his lifestyle I imagine costs a fortune. I agree his partner seems lovely and very handsome.

Reactions: 1
How is he still going on insta ? He’s so full
of tit and the biggest snob. He is a pain

Reactions: 6
Why is he in London with instagrammers and their pr company when he supposedly has a pr company?

Why is he in London with instagrammers and their pr company when he supposedly has a pr company?
Matchstick are more of a talent agency, they also represent Rob I'm pretty sure. His PR agency promotes products and events, not people.

Reactions: 5
Matchstick are more of a talent agency, they also represent Rob I'm pretty sure. His PR agency promotes products and events, not people.
And it’s mutually beneficial from them to work together on projects (which I’m sure they do). I note RK doesn’t have matchstick on his bio anymore but I would presume it’s just so that it doesn’t cause confusion for prospective clients looking to work with him. He wants to funnel all the enquiries to his co.

He’s actually excellent at his job. Can’t fault him work wise. He knows his PR.

Reactions: 4
And it’s mutually beneficial from them to work together on projects (which I’m sure they do). I note RK doesn’t have matchstick on his bio anymore but I would presume it’s just so that it doesn’t cause confusion for prospective clients looking to work with him. He wants to funnel all the enquiries to his co.

He’s actually excellent at his job. Can’t fault him work wise. He knows his PR.
I've been to one event for a mutual client and whilst the product wouldn't be my cup of tea, the event was definitely geared toward the end user. Other than that I can't comment but I know he is PR for products or services as opposed to people.

I've been to one event for a mutual client and whilst the product wouldn't be my cup of tea, the event was definitely geared toward the end user. Other than that I can't comment but I know he is PR for products or services as opposed to people.
Same 2 experiences but he and team did an excellent job at the events. Nailed the brief.