Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Similar re summer heat here in Australia. I've used cool aircon for just one day.

Except for one funny thing. My bedrooms face west. Very hot, boiling hot, could write a thread about it. You'll laugh: I purchased two large reflective (car) windscreen sunscreens, taped them to relevant windows, erected a 🔺️ shade sail for aesthetics and more shade, total cost very low, passive cooling starts with keeping the sun OUT, very pleased with result.

I've just used a lot of words you don't really connect with, haven't I? Reflective windscreen sun shades hahahaaa

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's really churning out some gold this morning but LOLLLL. Take a day off. Just a nice picture a guy took while out on his motorbike. I went and checked him, he's not a Tory MP or anything, just a man who rides around the Peaks taking pictures.

She followed up with a picture of Grenfell which....but gauche, darling?

Screenshot_20230123-134514~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's really churning out some gold this morning but LOLLLL. Take a day off. Just a nice picture a guy took while out on his motorbike. I went and checked him, he's not a Tory MP or anything, just a man who rides around the Peaks taking pictures.

She followed up with a picture of Grenfell which....but gauche, darling?

View attachment 1904130
Oh bugger off. I’ve never ever seen an empty one.

I think the animal food bin has stuff in, he’s saying British ppl will give to animals but not humans.
In fairness the food bank bin probably got emptied that day, it’s a little off-colour but not so bad

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the animal food bin has stuff in, he’s saying British ppl will give to animals but not humans.
In fairness the food bank bin probably got emptied that day, it’s a little off-colour but not so bad
He's posted a bog standard countryside phone box image, she's the one trying to make a point out of nothing.

It's what they look like at our nearest Big Tesco's on a Monday morning. Because that's when the Food Bank collects it all ready for opening on Tuesday (the store staff usually put a couple of things in there to encourage more donations/so people realise it's being used around 11am and it's building up again by 2pm. The animal stuff is collected on Wednesdays by a different charity for distribution on Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's posted a bog standard countryside phone box image, she's the one trying to make a point out of nothing.

It's what they look like at our nearest Big Tesco's on a Monday morning. Because that's when the Food Bank collects it all ready for opening on Tuesday (the store staff usually put a couple of things in there to encourage more donations/so people realise it's being used around 11am and it's building up again by 2pm. The animal stuff is collected on Wednesdays by a different charity for distribution on Friday.
The grenfell one was pretty crass for many reasons. It’s not even intrinsically British. Tower blocks are everywhere, in many countries built and maintained to far lower standards than here and managed in a far more corrupt way.

Reactions: 6
She's always been a vicious, bitter, spite-tweeter but she seems to be coming unravelled lately, it's incredibly unsettling.

Reactions: 8
Unblocked the mad cow to have a look. Why’s she wittering on about frogs?
Oh, god, I was focussing on LO carving chicken on a London Tube placemat using a real live, not made in China at all, Paleolithic tool. I let this thread through to the keeper. Shame on me!

I feel uncomfortable with this woman threading about Australia's Indue card scheme. Indigenous Australians were those largely affected. If this is an area of work or interest to anyone, I urge you to read about it, in all its complexities. Not just the link below which confirms RSM is correct that Indue has ended. Australia has a lot of growing yet to do, as do we all

@L3moning would say; she has a point that's correct, but then took it too far screeching about... frogs while having such a terrible ME crash she could only -wait for it- tweet WITH HER PHONE IN HER LAP!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really hope someone turns this in to a Jack Monroe style investigation. I despise people who use poverty to grift. It’s shameful. It’s one thing to accept help off friends & family when you’re struggling but to actually scrounge off strangers, anyone in a situation like she claims to be in, will or would have, more pride. I’ve read through her tweets, she is vulgar isn’t she? She perpetually encourages the narrative that poor people are all behave as she does. I don’t buy that she’s poor at all. I don’t even buy that she has kids. She’s just another online personality who sees a way of grifting off a “story” like a lot of people do nowadays. Why are adults so drawn in by this crap?

Reactions: 9
I really hope someone turns this in to a Jack Monroe style investigation. I despise people who use poverty to grift. It’s shameful. It’s one thing to accept help off friends & family when you’re struggling but to actually scrounge off strangers, anyone in a situation like she claims to be in, will or would have, more pride. I’ve read through her tweets, she is vulgar isn’t she? She perpetually encourages the narrative that poor people are all behave as she does. I don’t buy that she’s poor at all. I don’t even buy that she has kids. She’s just another online personality who sees a way of grifting off a “story” like a lot of people do nowadays. Why are adults so drawn in by this crap?
Someone would have to unmask her first.

Reactions: 3
I feel uncomfortable with this woman threading about Australia's Indue card scheme. Indigenous Australians were those largely affected. If this is an area of work or interest to anyone, I urge you to read about it, in all its complexities. Not just the link below which confirms RSM is correct that Indue has ended. Australia has a lot of growing yet to do, as do we all
It seemed a fairly reasonable point - drawn out and dramatic but prepaid, limited card = bad is a fair point. Then it took the frog twist and...🫠🫠🫠

Someone would have to unmask her first.
I reckon the issue is even if someone unmasks her, there’ll be enough truth to her story to stop it being a smoking gun.

I’m sure some things are obfuscated but she’s got quite a bit of leeway with the “I was changing details to stay anonymous” angle (eg the slight inconsistencies on her kids ages or about the house).

She’s odious, but most of her real whoppers will be incredibly tough to prove (unlike JM) I reckon.

Reactions: 7
I reckon the issue is even if someone unmasks her, there’ll be enough truth to her story to stop it being a smoking gun.

I’m sure some things are obfuscated but she’s got quite a bit of leeway with the “I was changing details to stay anonymous” angle (eg the slight inconsistencies on her kids ages or about the house).

She’s odious, but most of her real whoppers will be incredibly tough to prove (unlike JM) I reckon.
I can’t believe there aren’t people in her real life she’s hacked off with her terrible behaviour

Reactions: 5
She re-tweeted another gobshite horror show on the scrounge earlier this week. A woman that makes RSM look like Mother Theresa. A level of begging beyond any of the grifters I have seen here - combined with unbelievable luck and health. Literally unbelievable.

Sadly, she only has a few followers after having to set up her third account or we would be having fun with a real wide ride of grift upon grift upon grift.

Birds of a feather, this happy gang.

• Wow
Gordon Brown? 🤣
Ha ha.

I think even RSM and the minor grifter might hesitate to tweet about a load of missing shopping from their £160 Iceland order, then get it mixed up with Asda, then beg for the money needed to replace a tumble dryer successfully followed by declaring Taco Bell to be the best ever takeaway - IN THE SPACE OF THREE DAYS! 😂

Still - it’s nice to know that RSM and the minor grifter are mere amateurs at real unabashed and unashamed grifting of the highest calibre!

Reactions: 6
I think even RSM and the minor grifter might hesitate to tweet about a load of missing shopping from their £160 Iceland order, then get it mixed up with Asda, then beg for the money needed to replace a tumble dryer successfully followed by declaring Taco Bell to be the best ever takeaway - IN THE SPACE OF THREE DAYS! 😂

...sprints to Twitter.

Also @Wooh I meant to say sorry, I worded my reply badly earlier. I completely agree that it's weird and inappropriate for her to be talking in such emotive (and then really confusing frog-based) detail about a system that she has absolutely no experience of or connection too. A normal person would have said something like 'Pre-paid cards for benefits is a bad idea as seen in Australia' which would have been an acceptable point.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.