Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well which is it. Too cold to go to school (where it would probably be warm) or car troubles. Either way it’s Rishi Sinai’s fault apparently View attachment 1891978View attachment 1891979

And also she could make the eggs in the microwave unless every dish in the house is also waiting for the magical hour of 6pm to be washed. Kind of a daft example to choose really. View attachment 1892091
Also isn't she with utilita as she's made a massive song and dance about 500 times? I assume by magic 6pm she's referring to the cheaper night rate - but Utilita's off peak only kicks in at 11pm? And the payback thing they've got is specifically to AVOID people using at the magic 6pm because that's about when energy hits it's peak.

So have I missed something? What's so magic about 6pm?

Reactions: 12
Bit bleeping rich to say a man of Indian heritage is part of the “nation-raping” set tho.
it’s a bleeping horrible sentence full stop. My view is though, if Britain didn’t want Indians in charge, they shouldn’t have invaded India and forced them to do things the “British” way 💅
Yes it’s a pretty vile sentiment. And yet just a couple of days ago she was “bigging up”Thatcher.

Also isn't she with utilita as she's made a massive song and dance about 500 times? I assume by magic 6pm she's referring to the cheaper night rate - but Utilita's off peak only kicks in at 11pm? And the payback thing they've got is specifically to AVOID people using at the magic 6pm because that's about when energy hits it's peak.

6pm is when she says she turns the heating on. Although the water runs warm through the day, with the heating off she claims the water cooling down on her hands causes her pain or something so she can’t was the dishes till the heating goes on at 6, so LO can’t have scrambled eggs till the frying pan (which is dirty) is washed. .z

Thread

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Bit bleeping rich to say a man of Indian heritage is part of the “nation-raping” set tho.
it’s a bleeping horrible sentence full stop. My view is though, if Britain didn’t want Indians in charge, they shouldn’t have invaded India and forced them to do things the “British” way 💅
100%. I hadn't even picked up on that as that phrase just turned my stomach. She enjoys using the most vile, triggering language.

There's also an alarming amount of barely veiled racism in her tweets.

Reactions: 11
100%. I hadn't even picked up on that as that phrase just turned my stomach. She enjoys using the most vile, triggering language.

There's also an alarming amount of barely veiled racism in her tweets.
I’m beginning to think she doesn’t like people of colour especially men

Reactions: 9

It’s the witching hour!

Reactions: 5
I am concerned about how mentally unwell she is. If half of what she says is based in her reality, it’s worrying. If it’s all made up, relentlessly inventing bile is worrying.

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something here? 1 QT, 17 likes, 1 reply?
Screenshot_20230119_140420_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
She tweeted this about 10 minutes ago. When most kids are just about sitting down for start of lessons.

And if car trouble was the cause of 2hr lateness yesterday (which turned into a day off and cold lunch because the pots needed doing) how is it possible that her car journey (in her mouldy car) will be short enough to get the kid there on time now? Most primary places are within walking distance and she can’t be too far away if she can tweet about it at a quarter to nine.

Also - don’t forget she is POOR! Very very POOR. Bruised and rotten food waste for breakfast for the poor urchins.

Does she ever do a shop? What does she do with all her money if she is restricting the heating to four hours a day, gets hundreds in fuel support to offset the rises (if my mum is anything to go by), doesn’t pay rent or council tax, has limited credit/finance outlays? Seriously, she might not be rolling in dough, Scrooge McDuck style but if she has limited energy use, limited food outlay, no actual housing cost, what DOES she waste her money on? It can’t all be cheap stick on nails and Aldi gin.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Surely if they're living off stale bread and bruised apples (louder for the clueless middle class marks at the back) they would qualify for food bank parcels? She's taken grifting scare mongering lessons from Jack.

Surely if they're living off stale bread and bruised apples (louder for the clueless middle class marks at the back) they would qualify for food bank parcels? She's taken grifting scare mongering lessons from Jack.
Oh, I am sure she does get food parcels - and no doubt made applying for the free school meal voucher for homeschoolers a priority back last September. And gets the food waste from RSDaddykins.

Hand on heart, I am mystified about her constant PoorFace begging. Her income/outlay just doesn’t justify picking bruises out of waste fruit, mould off bread, and the “COLD!!! So very COLD!” shite from yesterday.

Hand on heart, I am mystified about her constant PoorFace begging. Her income/outlay just doesn’t justify picking bruises out of waste fruit, mould off bread, and the “COLD!!! So very COLD!” shite from yesterday.
I agree. I’m in no doubt that many people are actually struggling this winter and are living in dire straits, but I honestly don’t believe RM is living this Dickensian lifestyle of an undeserving poor that she portrays, mainly because she can’t help giving herself away sometimes (eg staying in York in a hotel during peak tourist times etc). Plus if she’s claiming a disability benefit especially with kids, she’ll be getting help like the extra payments last autumn. And it’s all very well, RD dropping off ‘stale bread’ and ‘bruised apples’ (🙄) but what about paying maintenance? Maybe he should get a
proper job that pays money instead of skip diving to support his kids. None of it adds up. Rather than being ‘poor’, it appears that benefits aren’t keeping her in the style she’s been accustomed to.

Glad I am not the only one to think this Fran. It is the same with her good pal Bex. Constantly moaning about being poor until they do nice things (or book new tattoos). Of course there are people struggling - Christ only knows how some folk are coping…but I do think a big chunk of the worst strugglers are the ones that fall into the twilight zone of working a bit too much for decent levels of government support but not enough to cover the hikes. RSM should not be eating mouldy fruit and stale bread - at the risk of sounding all Tory and eyerolling at her financial management - SOMETHING is (literally) not adding up in that household.

BTW - about 10 years ago, my beloved and I did York for a few days on the cheap and loved it. Eldest costed it out for her birthday a few weeks ago. Inside the walls, It is £100+ a night, off peak, for even cheap rooms and no food now (they don’t drive, so wanted to be in the centre). Her and her BF have booked London instead - not only was it cheaper but with the train ticket 2 for 1 deals and the stuff she has scrounged up using apps and vouchers, they are doing it on half the price for an equivalent York stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything else aside I’m on board with the food waste project RD uses. If there was one round here I’d definitely go. There’s far too much stuff just gets binned because of best before and use by dates that are just too conservative. When I was a student there was a baker nearby that had a separate counter for “yesterday’s goods” at a much reduced price. It was very popular and perfectly tasty.

My partner is terrible for throwing stuff out as soon as it hits a date. I keep asking him not to as it’s wasteful but he can’t be told. (Possibly because he’s worked in commercial kitchens where you wouldn’t risk it on the very small chance that something was unsafe), but it really bugs me.

Reactions: 10
Did RSM ever hear back from Lucy Worsley about the exciting prospect of possibly being related to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just caught up and saw the unbound update

How dare she do that. This is not just about not delivering the book for the 100s of people who have paid for it, this is struggling people who put time into writing submissions for her who have now wasted her time.

All she had to do was collate the submissions and write and introduction. She could manage that if she manages to tweet all day long.

Appalling seeing all these grifters with their fundraisers for books that never materialise/take five times longer than promised.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Everything else aside I’m on board with the food waste project RD uses. If there was one round here I’d definitely go. There’s far too much stuff just gets binned because of best before and use by dates that are just too conservative. When I was a student there was a baker nearby that had a separate counter for “yesterday’s goods” at a much reduced price. It was very popular and perfectly tasty.

My partner is terrible for throwing stuff out as soon as it hits a date. I keep asking him not to as it’s wasteful but he can’t be told. (Possibly because he’s worked in commercial kitchens where you wouldn’t risk it on the very small chance that something was unsafe), but it really bugs me.
I agree - it’s just the way she milks it continuously like she is a Dickensian poor that would starve if not for the gruel she knocks up with the out of date food.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.