Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Wooh with an honourable mention to 'where's the 'zine, Shakespeare?' from @FlashBoof you both get to attend a nutrition course. Make sure to put on your best Robert Smith.

In the last thread she posted many tedious overly-long threads on Twitter, as she is wont to do, usually involving the micro Krays breaking some kind of kitchen appliance. She did not deliver her zine and instead began the excuses, citing her long-term health condition which is being an interminable twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am ridiculously busy at the moment but I had to hop in here to let every know that our favourite scrounger/warrior of the poors (apart from the QueenOfSlop) is absolutely, most outrageously knobbish. She has given Utilita a break by having a go (again) at a cyclist. She really REALLY hates being called out or wrong. I won’t copy over the whole interminable rant (we have seen it all be before , ad infinitum) - just the concluding two tweets which are chefs kiss.

On a related note - Matt Hamilton (@hammertoe) who, btw mods, is blue ticked and 50k+ followers, if you are ever stuck for a wife, I volunteer.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
C2424279-EAE2-4FE6-B9DF-13948CB27CFE.jpeg

I may be mistaken, but wasn’t she only forced into a house due to pandemic reasons? So where is the van and why isn’t she in that instead?

I think at one point she said RD was living in it, but why has he not either got his own van/whatever accommodation now? If the mould is so bad why is he leaving the children there when there’s a mould free place to go?

Reactions: 19
Lads - it’s Asdas turn to get the roasting this week. Of course it also involves abject embarrassment for at least one child Young Carer complete with I.D.
Good lord - imagine the horror of being involved in any confrontation with that absolute rotter. 😞

also - “first in three years?” …apart from the one a matter of weeks ago when she was on her “paid for by family” holiday.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Lads - it’s Asdas turn to get the roasting this week. Of course it also involves abject embarrassment for at least one child Young Carer complete with I.D.
Good lord - imagine the horror of being involved in any confrontation with that absolute rotter. 😞

also - “first in three years?” …apart from the one a matter of weeks ago when she was on her “paid for by family” holiday.
Asda were right RSM. The reasonable adjustment would be the many pay at the pump places or asking a staff member to bring a card machine out to you - the same way they wouldn't let the kid buy a pack of fags even if they had their young carer card.

Try not sending them to do something illegal then blaming others when they're refused and upset by that.

Reactions: 24

Kid was probably worried all day waiting for RSM's wrath, I'd wager

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Addendum, the flying monkeys are out. Next step, mention the video evidence

Screenshot_20220619-172507_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she considered contacting the call centre instead of expecting the social media account to be manned and waiting for her at all hours of the day and night.
Leave those poor call centre staff alone, they aren’t paid nearly enough for this !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear RM, they haven’t contacted you because they know you are a gobby cow spoiling for a fight and they can’t be arsed with that at a time when getting food and fuel supplies in is more vital.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.