Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OPPRESSED TO THE POINT OF STARVATION for next thread title
My vote is for "IT'S A THREAD ABOUT ACTUAL OPPRESSION, SALLY"

(apologies I haven't been watching this thread just caught up with RSM vs cyclist. Soooooo satisfying to watch her get her clock cleared on Twitter for once :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"There are no strangers, just friends you haven't met yet", said Roadsidemum, never.

Screenshot_20220704-000640_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-000715_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m not down with all the internet lingo. What does SMCFTBTFT mean?

‘Trash cabbabge’ tho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not down with all the internet lingo. What does SMCFTBTFT mean?

‘Trash cabbabge’ tho 🤣🤣🤣
Same. I googled it hoping it was a glorious acronym the kids were using, but nothing.

We'll have to just love bleeping trash cabbage. Adopting it for this thread, you bleeping trash cabbages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning fellow trash cabbages. I missed this when it was first posted, but the other day RSM had an ME crash which, in RSM Land, apparently entails entering a Jack-esque fugue state in which one can't think coherently but can somehow bash out a 38-tweet thread with a not-quite-authentic stream of consciousness affectation. Either that or she is actually some kind of sophisticated social experiment bot and her AI temporarily malfunctioned.

Screenshot_20220704-040922_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-040933_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-040947_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-041001_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-041013_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Morning fellow trash cabbages. I missed this when it was first posted, but the other day RSM had an ME crash which, in RSM Land, apparently entails entering a Jack-esque fugue state in which one can't think coherently but can somehow bash out a 38-tweet thread with a not-quite-authentic stream of consciousness affectation. Either that or she is actually some kind of sophisticated social experiment bot and her AI temporarily malfunctioned.

View attachment 1390873View attachment 1390874View attachment 1390877View attachment 1390879View attachment 1390880
🚩 Marked safe here in Dorset from RSM 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Home education Roadsidemum after summer will be glorious. I'm less clear how we got here (I'll gather screenies), but know it doesn't bode well for the zine

Screenshot_20220704-211132_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-211151_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
"how closely I want to adhere to the national curriculum" is the phrase in that LOL-worthy thread that really made me cackle! Something about that "adhere" is just so perfect in its preciousness!

(I'm obv cackling because I'm assuming this is pure RSM power trip fantasy and the home school and even the kids don't exist. The alternative is too sad to think about...)

Reactions: 11
Sorry but how the flying duck is she able to home school if she's as ill as she says she is? She makes out as though she's one moment away from death or flipping out at the children at any given moment, so how is she going to have the patience/time/energy to HE?

Reactions: 17
Well, she'll need to notify the Local Authority that she is ELE. Otherwise, she'll be spitting feathers over the visits from people who have to ascertain whether a child is Missing from Education, hasn't been trafficked, murdered or generally being kept home as a servant/carer when the Secondary place is declined or RN fails to show up for the first day (schools have to notify those to the LA by law, no disappearing off the radar allowed these days.

No 1-6pm naps leaving an 11 year old unattended from now on. Can't ELE if you're unconscious, either - that's a flag for neglect/failing to put the welfare of the child first; the title of Young Carer does not mean 'doesn't have to attend school'.

Although, of course, RD will be there because they're living together really even if she is claiming benefit as a single parent. Depending upon his educational level and assuming he isn't absent because he's at work, they might accept it with some input into local EHE groups. Which means lots of very middle class Mums, just like the ones she hates [because they're just like her but with more money].

Reactions: 17
Once again: those poor kids (my catchphrase for RSM it seems).

I wonder is RSM has asked eldest what she wants because it sounds like she's just looked at a letter telling her that the child should go to school (the same letter every parent in the country gets) and has taken personal offense. I seem to remember eldest had a breakdown during lockdown because they didn't like homeschooling? How will she get any breaks from her mother/being a young carer? I hope LA steps in with some respite care

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.