Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in Scotland so everywhere is south to me. Though I did spend a few years in the midlands and London so I’ve got a passing knowledge of English geography.
She is odd. Quite often right about some things and as has been said before she seems to be able to cook.
But so aggressive and self-righteous too
And definitely a grifter which I forgot to add in my original post. Plus while she’s done a decent job of covering who she is for us (as she should and as is totally her right) if even a fraction of what she says is true, especially re:her kids, then she’ll be easily recognisable to anyone knows them in real life. I suspect like JM though she acts ten men on Twitter but wouldn’t say a word to people in real life so perhaps that might throw people off recognising her if they only see one or two tweets!

Reactions: 2
And definitely a grifter which I forgot to add in my original post. Plus while she’s done a decent job of covering who she is for us (as she should and as is totally her right) if even a fraction of what she says is true, especially re:her kids, then she’ll be easily recognisable to anyone knows them in real life. I suspect like JM though she acts ten men on Twitter but wouldn’t say a word to people in real life so perhaps that might throw people off recognising her if they only see one or two tweets!
Absolutely- she is all Billy Big Bollocks on Twitter when she is arguing with strangers but in real life she is scuttling past charity chuggers, kebab shops and, apparently, her neighbours open windows because who knows what’s happening there!

Remember when she was going down to the school playground to have it out with a Nazi dad and his kid? That was when she made her Ian Huntley “joke”. All a fantasy to her - a paragraph in a tall tale for a fictional “Diary of A Deprived Traveller adjacent, Disabled Warrior”.

Reactions: 10
That was when she made her Ian Huntley “joke”.
I'm an edgy bastard, but even I avoided making an Ian Huntley joke that came into my head, even when someone on a different forum gave me a really obvious set up for it.

I'm an edgy bastard, but even I avoided making an Ian Huntley joke that came into my head, even when someone on a different forum gave me a really obvious set up for it.
Yes - I am quite the fan of dark humour and the relief you get from it. I use “joke” though in the loosest sense in that it wasn’t really a joke or funny. She probably thought she was being an edgeLord of great magnitude though.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes - I am quite the fan of dark humour and the relief you get from it. I use “joke” though in the loosest sense in that it wasn’t really a joke or funny. She probably thought she was being an edgeLord of great magnitude though.
I think the squig is wrong as well. I'm a man and I'm perfectly capable of reacting to something in a way which would get me called hysterical...

Loaf of brown bread Kingsmill £1.20
6 eggs large £1.60
bacon - 1 pack 20 rashers £1.60
350g Cathedral City £3.80
Total £8.20 or cheaper if going unbranded.

Reckon her local shop is a rip off,

Reactions: 10
I hate that she's used the word 'failed' to describe her poor child doing something 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's irritating me that she's being dramatic about dinner being vegetarian.

Big bleeping deal.

I had pasta and cheese for dinner yesterday. I didn't realise I should have been rattling my tin online over it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I hate that she's used the word 'failed' to describe her poor child doing something 😢
If she's just took that poor kid out of school in the hopes of making them a full time carer, rather than to help them get the education they deserve, I sincerely hope she doesn't get away with it.

I also hope the local Iceland is nearly out of tikka masala again every time she goes for the rest of her life

Reactions: 11
Can't wait
Screenshot_20220929-214059_Chrome.jpg

I've been occupied with some potato related matters; long story, don't worry about the details. It appears I'm not alone
Screenshot_20220929-214544_Chrome.jpg

Just wondering why all the grifters say things like this:

Screenshot_20220929-215323_Chrome.jpg

And never things like, "I'm never finishing the zine, suckers!"

Or retweet things like this:
Screenshot_20220929-214856_Chrome.jpg

Then take their child out of school for home ed and tweet this
Screenshot_20220929-215744_Chrome.jpg

It's a wondrous mystery to me

Sorry @alphaspagbol just realised I repeated your screenie 😽

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I dont eat some potatoey foods because once I've made them they're too potatoey. I have sensory issues which I'm sure you said your kid aswell piss flaps. Mocking them isn't fun.

Reactions: 7
Can't wait
View attachment 1613336

I've been occupied with some potato related matters; long story, don't worry about the details. It appears I'm not alone
View attachment 1613343

Just wondering why all the grifters say things like this:

View attachment 1613365
And never things like, "I'm never finishing the zine, suckers!"

Or retweet things like this:
View attachment 1613366
Then take their child out of school for home ed and tweet this
View attachment 1613371

It's a wondrous mystery to me

Sorry @alphaspagbol just realised I repeated your screenie 😽
I don't think she's Jack Monroe, but, as I've said before, I half jokingly think they should date, just for the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.