Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I don't think this is the best idea ever
Screenshot_20220507-173758_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I guess if enough people sent you the money you could fit in by making some cod roe blinis RSM. Happy to be of assistance x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, I don't think this is the best idea ever
View attachment 1249264
Oh my god, I've got such bad second hand embarrassment reading that squiggle reply. It's the fact they're taking this pillock at face value and trying to "help".

How awful that RSM has caused her kids to have so much anxiety over being judged by other families. But as others have pointed out, this is probably just a half heartedly concealed beg.

Reactions: 12
Had a quick catch up and it seems I have missed some real classic RSM and other assorted related grifter nonsense.

I am VERY impressed with her middle class picnic. I am sure there would have been the odd fiver or tenner anonymously thrown her way from the usual supporters. More fool them.

I am also astonished that the zine has had to take a back seat due to mental health issues - who would have seen THAT coming. Maybe she has been reading the minor grifters excuses on not coming even close to having a draft of the £6.5k funded book. I hope those people waiting for the BookOfPov, and, more importantly, the people that poured trauma and heartache into a submission for the £250 they will definitely need, are not holding their breath. Coming soon - technical issues will beset the ongoing production of the zine. They will require a technological upgrade of some sort. Unbound are unable to help. Pls send cashos.

And now - I am sooooo poor trying to do my shopping list at the moment …pls send cashos should be the ALT description of that shopping list picture.

RSM needs to pull herself up by her bootstraps and get onto the claims people for her backpay or she will never be able to afford trips to Venice in her fancy jewellery or tattoos to celebrate going to a gig later in the month (MCR by any chance? Fancy! And not cheap! 🔺 my kid is spending a huge chunk of their disposable income to go to two of them and has been counting down the days for two years!)

Finally - don’t worry about embarrassing your kid with a substandard picnic - going on the awful awful content of your Twitter feed, that will be the least of their problems.

PS - Utilita monitoring her SM to screw her over on her gas may be one of the funniest things I have read on her feed. She really does have huge delusions of grandeur, doesn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
PS - Utilita monitoring her SM to screw her over on her gas may be one of the funniest things I have read on her feed. She really does have huge delusions of grandeur, doesn’t she!
This has descended into real paranoia now, checking her balance seemingly every few minutes and tweeting every single fluctuation, she's so fixated on it and the idea they're deliberately screwing with her as if they have the time or energy (pun intended) for that.

Reactions: 10
What's happening with the book? I've had too much real life to live to stay on top!

Reactions: 5
What's happening with the book? I've had too much real life to live to stay on top!
Exactly what you would expect - along with every other grifters book we laugh over. Zero. Nothing. No updates other than excuses reasons for lack of progress.

Jack is doing “edits”, seemingly forever and ever. Hattie is keeping her account private - it’s over three years since her total was reached. The minor one that wishes she was popular enough to have her own thread has been spending her money on a photo shoot, tattooes and boots, looking at her constant stream of Twitter nonsense ….
…and our hero of the hour and perennial victim of Utilita energy company has had a mental health break that included her Easter holiday. With a bit of luck, she will be sending out the £250 to the people that absolutely had to be in poverty to qualify for her meagre offering, even if the zine never sees the light of day. Then again - Google is your friend when it comes to this bunch of scrounging absolute melts so, more fool them if they never see a penny of the cash.

Reactions: 14
Exactly what you would expect - along with every other grifters book we laugh over. Zero. Nothing. No updates other than excuses reasons for lack of progress.

Jack is doing “edits”, seemingly forever and ever. Hattie is keeping her account private - it’s over three years since her total was reached. The minor one that wishes she was popular enough to have her own thread has been spending her money on a photo shoot, tattooes and boots, looking at her constant stream of Twitter nonsense ….
…and our hero of the hour and perennial victim of Utilita energy company has had a mental health break that included her Easter holiday. With a bit of luck, she will be sending out the £250 to the people that absolutely had to be in poverty to qualify for her meagre offering, even if the zine never sees the light of day. Then again - Google is your friend when it comes to this bunch of scrounging absolute melts so, more fool them if they never see a penny of the cash.
Has Hattie still not produced a book? 😬
They all hope nobody is keeping track and their grifting will be forgotten.
And as soon as anyone questions where their money has gone the whining starts, about being bullied.

Reactions: 17
Has Hattie still not produced a book? 😬
They all hope nobody is keeping track and their grifting will be forgotten.
And as soon as anyone questions where their money has gone the whining starts, about being bullied.
Very true Jelly. And then they try to make you feel mean-spirited by trotting out their poor mental health issues as a shield to criticism. It’s frankly quite astonishing how many of the grifters seem to end up with mental health issues. Almost like there is a connection between lying, gritting, being exposed and habitual squandering of their ill gotten gains has a detrimental affect on their sensibilities…of course, correlation doth not = causation and all that jazz but food for thought, none the less (although no food using any new recipe books, that’s for sure!)

Hang on to your zines, we've an incoming!

Bit of context: Roadsidegladshe'snotmymum made a thread in Feb last year/2021 about reasons poor people can be overweight or obese, and still be poorly nourished. Good points were made, and tediously. Didn't go viral though!

RM has reposted the thread today in response to a fresh article, and it's now her pinned tweet.

With that in mind, enjoy the following interaction
Screenshot_20220509-204632_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-204655_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-204733_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-204826_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-204834_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
God, we need a sweepstake on how many tweets she’s got coming up attacking that squig! My bet is another 73, with the last one sent next Tuesday. They’ve got her bang to rights tho :D

Seriously I gotta say the “I’m trying to support you but you need therapy” bit made me catch my breath because it’s such textbook gaslighting bully behaviour. I really hope RSM is actually a bored student sock puppet because if not… her poor kids!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hang on to your zines, we've an incoming!

Bit of context: Roadsidegladshe'snotmymum made a thread in Feb last year/2021 about reasons poor people can be overweight or obese, and still be poorly nourished. Good points were made, and tediously. Didn't go viral though!

RM has reposted the thread today in response to a fresh article, and it's now her pinned tweet.

With that in mind, enjoy the following interaction
View attachment 1253946View attachment 1253948View attachment 1253952View attachment 1253956View attachment 1253957

What the hell is she on about? I don’t even understand half of it. She just likes an argument doesn’t she? She would probably argue with a paper bag..!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously I gotta say the “I’m trying to support you but you need therapy” bit made me catch my breath because it’s such textbook gaslighting bully behaviour.
I know. Can you imagine if someone suggested she needed therapy? She really is appalling.
And how easy is it to get therapy? A bit entitled of her. Rather like someone suggesting she go for a walk.

• Heart
  • Haha
As well as being a gaslighting bully, she's horribly ableist :mad:
And knows duck all about weightloss - any additional movement increases both the energy expended and, by gradually increasing muscle, the BMR. Organisations such as Versus Arthritis offer free chair exercise programmes, accessible to anybody who has a phone; all you have to do is sit down and hold off spitting venom on social media for ten minutes. It also enables them to control the level of exertion and range of motion so that injuries are less likely. Even sitting there and moving your toes/hands and tightening/relaxing your abdominal muscles is still exercise.

I should know. It's how I started post Covid/last flare when I had been exhausted, heart pounding and gasping for breath after doing a whole 63 steps per day. About 45 of those 63 steps were deliberate exercise, as I had switched from using the downstairs bathroom to making myself go upstairs for a pee to make a start on it. I wasn't even strong enough to get in and out of the bath at the time and relied upon Mr D to wash my hair ( just having to hold my head in position for him to do that was exhausting). Only after I'd been doing that for a long time was I able to think about what I ate in relation to activity levels; I was putting weight on at very low calorie intakes precisely because I wasn't moving.

It's taken a long time and I was able to put some money into it eventually when I got a new job, but the biggest leap was from those first steps and movements, as they started the process.

There's no expense involved in tightening your abdominal muscles, wiggling your toes every so often or possibly standing at the bannister and moving your arms a bit during the day. And that's how many people actually need to start; not at an average Parkrun 5K starter pace with all the kit and a Fitbit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also why just focus on running? YouTube has a wealth of fitness classes that can be done with minimal equipment from home! For a huge range of abilities. Running would surely be the aim for most, not the starting point?

And knows duck all about weightloss - any additional movement increases both the energy expended and, by gradually increasing muscle, the BMR. Organisations such as Versus Arthritis offer free chair exercise programmes, accessible to anybody who has a phone; all you have to do is sit down and hold off spitting venom on social media for ten minutes. It also enables them to control the level of exertion and range of motion so that injuries are less likely. Even sitting there and moving your toes/hands and tightening/relaxing your abdominal muscles is still exercise.

I should know. It's how I started post Covid/last flare when I had been exhausted, heart pounding and gasping for breath after doing a whole 63 steps per day. About 45 of those 63 steps were deliberate exercise, as I had switched from using the downstairs bathroom to making myself go upstairs for a pee to make a start on it. I wasn't even strong enough to get in and out of the bath at the time and relied upon Mr D to wash my hair ( just having to hold my head in position for him to do that was exhausting). Only after I'd been doing that for a long time was I able to think about what I ate in relation to activity levels; I was putting weight on at very low calorie intakes precisely because I wasn't moving.

It's taken a long time and I was able to put some money into it eventually when I got a new job, but the biggest leap was from those first steps and movements, as they started the process.

There's no expense involved in tightening your abdominal muscles, wiggling your toes every so often or possibly standing at the bannister and moving your arms a bit during the day. And that's how many people actually need to start; not at an average Parkrun 5K starter pace with all the kit and a Fitbit.
Really well done, fair play to you. I love hearing stories like this.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.