Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Wooh for the thread title and for always bringing the screenshots so we can bear witness to the 40-tweet threads about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Recap: RSM continues to be just so, so horrible and is constantly submitting stories for Didn't Happen of the Year. Don't you dare call her a Tory.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"Does she not have anything better to do than argue on twitter all the time?"

Literally: No. No she does not. It's a downward spiral of free time, learned helplessness, rumination and maladaptive dopamine.

Good case study for someone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wooh! Thanks @traumatised sideboard. I've come home from a 21st birthday High Tea ready to read and learn about making new threads, and so glad you have "experted" it

Roadsidemum is so, so horrible

@premierinn, her name's not Louisa and you're caught on the hook, but still have a chance to block, I mean escape; no, block. Run!

Roadsidemum will want: a free holiday, an apology, some frozen curry, a block of land with tap and to be your disability family consultant. When you see her follower numbers, you'll acquiesce to all. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wooh! Thanks @traumatised sideboard. I've come home from a 21st birthday High Tea ready to read and learn about making new threads, and so glad you have "experted" it

@premierinn, her name's not Louisa and you're caught on the hook, but still have a chance to block, I mean escape; no, block. Run!

Roadsidemum will want: a free holiday, an apology, some frozen curry, a block of land with tap and to be your disability family consultant. When you see her follower numbers, you'll acquiesce to all. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
I’m sure Emma on the Premier Inn Twitter has no idea what emails you are referring to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Land? Are you being prejudiced? Is that a jibe? Hmmm? Are you calling her a gypsy? DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!

(NB I hope it's obvious this is a joke, but I'm just gonna chuck a reminder in here that I have big T family in case I've gone a bit too far. Which reminds me, I'm in a fair few groups/chats for various "roadside" communities, including Roma and general small t nomad types, and so far no one has fessed up to having spawned this particular demon. But then... You wouldn't, would you?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
1642118305640.png

Is she admitting to domestic abuse/ assault of RD here?
Does she think it is funny to abuse a man but a man did that to a woman they would (rightly) be arrested.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 987765

Does she think it is funny to abuse a man but a man did that to a woman they would (rightly) be arrested.
This is disgusting. I'm appalled. I know I've said it before, but what the actual duck?

To think at one point I came in here defending her. To whomever has me muted I apologise for I have long seen the light.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 987765

And her follows are commenting like 'he must have deserved it!' or something similarly stupid. Like you say, if a man tweeted about stabbing a woman with a fork during dinner, no one would be trying to join in on the banter

It's like every day she hits a new low. Everything she tweets just makes me feel so sorry for her daughters

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
And her follows are commenting like 'he must have deserved it!' or something similarly stupid. Like you say, if a man tweeted about stabbing a woman with a fork during dinner, no one would be trying to join in on the banter

It's like every day she hits a new low. Everything she tweets just makes me feel so sorry for her daughters
SHE HAS DAUGHTERS?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
bleeping bleep.

My mother did similar to one of my brothers - claimed that she just 'caught him' a bit and, like in RM's subsequent post, reckoned that he 'milked it'.

He was on the At Risk Register shortly afterwards.

Mind you, it appears that she's following a lot of my mother's techniques in ensuring that Social Services don't hear of this sort of tit - seems like she's kept the children out of education - so there's no way they can tell a teacher that 'Mummy stabbed Daddy at dinner with a fork and made him bleed'.

If he had any sense, he will have screenshots and then could report this - and potentially be awarded residence of the children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yes, three!

From thread 1

I need to have a serious word with myself, I have been thinking she had boys (and only two) this entire time. Ironically for an autistic woman who's never owned a doll I think it must be down to gender bias, I can't imagine what else it could be that made me assume that...

Actually genuinely a bit ashamed of myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I need to have a serious word with myself, I have been thinking she had boys (and only two) this entire time. Ironically for an autistic woman who's never owned a doll I think it must be down to gender bias, I can't imagine what else it could be that made me assume that...

Actually genuinely a bit ashamed of myself.
I also have to admit to gender bias since I also assumed her kids were boys at first too since she decribed them as so aggressive, always arguing and punching/fighting their classmates (which seems to be encouraged by RSM). She only mentions the eldest sporadically.

• Heart
I think the confusion has come about because she has said teachers compared her kids to the Krays which would lead you to believe they were boys.

The fork-stabbing is exactly the kind of thing Jack comes out with (see: decking her brother at a family gathering), thinking that it somehow reflects well on her. It doesn't. Absolutely vile behaviour, you can see where the kids get it from.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She hardly ever uses pronouns for the kids- eldest, naughtiest and littlest or something. I spent ages checking back around the time of the Krays comment as I thought she must have other boy twins that haven’t been mentioned before.

Reactions: 11
I think the confusion has come about because she has said teachers compared her kids to the Krays which would lead you to believe they were boys.

The fork-stabbing is exactly the kind of thing Jack comes out with (see: decking her brother at a family gathering), thinking that it somehow reflects well on her. It doesn't. Absolutely vile behaviour, you can see where the kids get it from.
Thank you for throwing me that rope, you may well be correct!
Although I thought about it and I realised that it wasn't so much their behaviour that made me assume they were boys as it was the vaunting of it.
I know girls scrap/fight/whatever but there's a definite gender bias in how we tend to punish them (not ladylike behaviour etc) and indulge boys when they're young. Boys will be boys, the general boisterousness, it's all just accepted as par for the course with male children.

So in summary, uh, fairplay I guess, RSM, for the whole equality thing, you've made one decent move, but it's immediately void because:

a) they don't sound like they're scrapping they sound like trainee gang enforcers and

b) what with a lot of people not particularly liking traveller communities it's a dumb idea to train your kids to embody their lowest expectations.

And one more thing, I clicked back and saw her kicking off about ketamine given to one of them somewhere abroad so to clarify - ketamine is a trauma scene anaesthetic, it is designed for use on children and severely injured adults because it's infinitely safer than anything else we could use in those situations.
Yes it's also used in vet medicine and yes club drug obviously but it's primary purpose is as an incredibly safe and stable disassociative for more fragile accident victims.
So she's ranting about docs doing their best to care for her child. DELEEEEEEEETE!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thank you for throwing me that rope, you may well be correct!
Although I thought about it and I realised that it wasn't so much their behaviour that made me assume they were boys as it was the vaunting of it.
I know girls scrap/fight/whatever but there's a definite gender bias in how we tend to punish them (not ladylike behaviour etc) and indulge boys when they're young. Boys will be boys, the general boisterousness, it's all just accepted as par for the course with male children.

So in summary, uh, fairplay I guess, RSM, for the whole equality thing, you've made one decent move, but it's immediately void because:

a) they don't sound like they're scrapping they sound like trainee gang enforcers and

b) what with a lot of people not particularly liking traveller communities it's a dumb idea to train your kids to embody their lowest expectations.

And one more thing, I clicked back and saw her kicking off about ketamine given to one of them somewhere abroad so to clarify - ketamine is a trauma scene anaesthetic, it is designed for use on children and severely injured adults because it's infinitely safer than anything else we could use in those situations.
Yes it's also used in vet medicine and yes club drug obviously but it's primary purpose is as an incredibly safe and stable disassociative for more fragile accident victims.
So she's ranting about docs doing their best to care for her child. DELEEEEEEEETE!

It's also a brilliant anaesthetic for short procedures in hospital when you're allergic to constituent ingredients of the main ones used. I had it for a couple of operations for that reason.

So much better for them to give an anaesthetic there's a good chance they chose because something she said regarding allergies meant they couldn't use anything else.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.