Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for throwing me that rope, you may well be correct!
Although I thought about it and I realised that it wasn't so much their behaviour that made me assume they were boys as it was the vaunting of it.
I know girls scrap/fight/whatever but there's a definite gender bias in how we tend to punish them (not ladylike behaviour etc) and indulge boys when they're young. Boys will be boys, the general boisterousness, it's all just accepted as par for the course with male children.

So in summary, uh, fairplay I guess, RSM, for the whole equality thing, you've made one decent move, but it's immediately void because:

a) they don't sound like they're scrapping they sound like trainee gang enforcers and

b) what with a lot of people not particularly liking traveller communities it's a dumb idea to train your kids to embody their lowest expectations.

And one more thing, I clicked back and saw her kicking off about ketamine given to one of them somewhere abroad so to clarify - ketamine is a trauma scene anaesthetic, it is designed for use on children and severely injured adults because it's infinitely safer than anything else we could use in those situations.
Yes it's also used in vet medicine and yes club drug obviously but it's primary purpose is as an incredibly safe and stable disassociative for more fragile accident victims.
So she's ranting about docs doing their best to care for her child. DELEEEEEEEETE!

I think she deliberately writes about them to make them sound like boys (Kray twins the prime example) for both her "anonymity" and also because then if someone misgenders them in a reply to her it will be another stick she can use to beat them with when she piles on.

Reactions: 13
How many children has she got? I thought one grown up, then three smaller ones, two boys and a girl?

I have no idea anymore

Reactions: 2
There's Roadside Eldest (severely epileptic, needs emergency fresh vegetables) who doesn't live with her, the younger Krays (Roadside Naughtiest who is a dick and Little One who is apparently very loving but is still a dick) and I think there's another one who's currently dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's Roadside Eldest (severely epileptic, needs emergency fresh vegetables) who doesn't live with her, the younger Krays (Roadside Naughtiest who is a dick and Little One who is apparently very loving but is still a dick) and I think there's another one who's currently dead.
I know it’s wrong but I laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From what she's said in the odd tweet, I think the eldest is 21 and the krays are upper primary school age. Also the 11 year old (must be RN) is a registered young carer

I can't imagine how someone who insists on anonymity for themselves and their kids also breadcrumbs so much information about them while trying to become twitter famous and attempting to get involved in national campaigns

I have only seen the deceased child mentioned on here, does anyone know the story?

Reactions: 8
I know it’s wrong but I laughed.
So did I 😳

Isn’t the eldest one also part of the LGBTQI (ETC) community (as is Roadside Mum and her lesbian love interest)? I think she centred one of her tedious anecdotes around it.

Reactions: 17
So did I 😳

Isn’t the eldest one also part of the LGBTQI (ETC) community (as is Roadside Mum and her lesbian love interest)? I think she centred one of her tedious anecdotes around it.
Fingers in many offendable pies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's also a brilliant anaesthetic for short procedures in hospital when you're allergic to constituent ingredients of the main ones used. I had it for a couple of operations for that reason.

So much better for them to give an anaesthetic there's a good chance they chose because something she said regarding allergies meant they couldn't use anything else.
Excellent point; another reason for its use on children and emergency scenes is the minimal makeup and no histamine effect.
I've heard it's a much gentler "hangover" as well, would you agree?

It doesn't suppress respiration/CNS either which is obviously a huge consideration in trauma medicine for people badly hurt and struggling with breathing, but also where people (especially children) might have conditions such as asthma or something obstructive. It's virtually impossible to OD on in the short term and enables medics to work quickly with minimal disruption.

No wonder RSM took against it 😏

⏬ See screenshots of two tweets ⏬

Is that "don't worry about me, I'm safe" a lil rattle there? No electricity for a couple of hours, she's a real Bear Grylls for sure!

Second tweet:

Why do JM and RSM think that no one knows what they're talking about? Are they genuinely that convinced of their own intellectual capacity for political machinations and associated shrewd analysis of buried stories?

Reminds me of being at school, feeling a bit superior with my mates because unlike everyone else we could see that various oft reported conflicts were related to oil, because we were 14 and virry virry smart you see.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Excellent point; another reason for its use on children and emergency scenes is the minimal makeup and no histamine effect.

It doesn't suppress respiration/CNS either which is obviously a huge consideration in trauma medicine for people badly hurt and struggling with breathing, but also where people (especially children) might have conditions such as asthma or something obstructive. It's virtually impossible to OD on in the short term and enables medics to work quickly with minimal disruption.

No wonder RSM took against it 😏

Is that "don't worry about me, I'm safe" a lil rattle there? No electricity for a couple of hours, she's a real Bear Grylls for sure!

Second tweet:

Why do JM and RSM think that no one knows what they're talking about? Are they genuinely that convinced of their own intellectual capacity for political machinations and associated shrewd analysis of buried stories?

Reminds me of being at school, feeling a bit superior with my mates because unlike everyone else we could see that various oft reported conflicts were related to oil, because we were 14 and virry virry smart you see.
Hey RSM, instead of being smarmy and smug, try educating?

Reactions: 11
Agree with this person. A lovely contrast RM

Completely disagree with that person. However, the wish of a fully grown woman to be protected against Covid transmission wasn't what she was wittering on about - she posted about 'keeping children safe'. Might as well say 'Ban all cars from town', be told by a random that it's a bit ridiculous (because they don't agree), only to bellow back 'I HAVE A SPIDERMAN SCOOTER YOU bleep'.

Yeah, an hour after coming out of surgery and the morphine wearing off (lasted about 20 minutes), I was fine to be discharged onto the bus. Was a little high at first, swore a bit, but that went after about ten minutes.

Power came back on, then. Wouldn't be able to have the radio on otherwise. Oh, well, that sorted itself fairly quickly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
duck off off my timeline you witch. The government are ableist cunts who are LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE by not authorising a nationwide roll-out of vaccines to children that I think should happen because of MY OWN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pretty much all government policy is created to disadvantage RSM. I think they’re in with BigSupermarkets on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck off off my timeline you witch. The government are ableist cunts who are LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE by not authorising a nationwide roll-out of vaccines to children that I think should happen because of MY OWN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES.

I mean, I can't recommend having Covid because it's bleeping horrible and scary (especially when you were CEV and there was no NHS help unless you needed intensive care, as I was at the start of the first wave - I note that ME wasn't included in the list of conditions that made people CEV and even the ME charity only says they reckon it should have been CV),

1642461177588.png

but I was back at work with the kids soon enough. If I hadn't, the inactivity and deconditioning would have had a far longer lasting negative effect upon my already dodgy health than the year I spent getting back to any degree of fitness.

At risk of sounding like a complete judgey prick, though, I do have a mental image of her being a rather large person on her mobility scooter thing. That would vastly increase her perceived risk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean, I can't recommend having Covid because it's bleeping horrible and scary (especially when you were CEV and there was no NHS help unless you needed intensive care, as I was at the start of the first wave - I note that ME wasn't included in the list of conditions that made people CEV and even the ME charity only says they reckon it should have been CV),

View attachment 996373

but I was back at work with the kids soon enough. If I hadn't, the inactivity and deconditioning would have had a far longer lasting negative effect upon my already dodgy health than the year I spent getting back to any degree of fitness.

At risk of sounding like a complete judgey prick, though, I do have a mental image of her being a rather large person on her mobility scooter thing. That would vastly increase her perceived risk.
Initially the term was clinically vulnerable which did include ME, then it changed to CEV which didn’t.
ME is defined as a neurological condition by the WHO as such you can get a flu jab on that basis. TheNHS does not define ME as an example of a condition which entitles you to a flu jab. The NHS tends to be silent on it as they don’t really know what they’re doing with it.
A lot (not all) of women with ME are overweight because you can’t actually exercise with it, obviously.
The whole point is that the vaccine isn’t recommended for children. RSM doesn’t care about their health, just her own, and the dad who lives in a van on their drive (so lives separately, yeah)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Initially the term was clinically vulnerable which did include ME, then it changed to CEV which didn’t.
ME is defined as a neurological condition by the WHO as such you can get a flu jab on that basis. TheNHS does not define ME as an example of a condition which entitles you to a flu jab. The NHS tends to be silent on it as they don’t really know what they’re doing with it.
A lot (not all) of women with ME are overweight because you can’t actually exercise with it, obviously.
The whole point is that the vaccine isn’t recommended for children. RSM doesn’t care about their health, just her own, and the dad who lives in a van on their drive (so lives separately, yeah)

Very true - although from experience, it really isn't exercise that makes you lose weight, it's food intake.

I could be just a judgey prick, but I was on the original Extremely Vulnerable list for prioritised food delivery spaces in March 2020 due to the meds and diagnosis. Trouble was, I'd already been in contact with Covid by the time the guidance came out and properly ill by the first day of lockdown. Been having yearly vaccinations for years because I'm such high risk for serious illness, too. Anyhow, I got better, began to lose weight over the recovery process with such strenuous exercise as going to the bathroom and here I am now - not screaming about how I'm staring a death sentence in the face courtesy of the Tories for a condition that statistically isn't high risk (compared to neurological conditions that are such as Huntingdon's, MND, Parkinson's, etc, that actually affect breathing) and everybody online who dares to disagree with a viewpoint is a murdering bleep and please put some coinage in my begging bowl.

And of course, like duck is she a single parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Very true - although from experience, it really isn't exercise that makes you lose weight, it's food intake.

I could be just a judgey prick, but I was on the original Extremely Vulnerable list for prioritised food delivery spaces in March 2020 due to the meds and diagnosis. Trouble was, I'd already been in contact with Covid by the time the guidance came out and properly ill by the first day of lockdown. Been having yearly vaccinations for years because I'm such high risk for serious illness, too. Anyhow, I got better, began to lose weight over the recovery process with such strenuous exercise as going to the bathroom and here I am now - not screaming about how I'm staring a death sentence in the face courtesy of the Tories for a condition that statistically isn't high risk (compared to neurological conditions that are such as Huntingdon's, MND, Parkinson's, etc, that actually affect breathing) and everybody online who dares to disagree with a viewpoint is a murdering bleep and please put some coinage in my begging bowl.

And of course, like duck is she a single parent.
Whilst I agree none of us are screaming into the void about being at risk of death (or worse!?) because kids can’t get jabbed, I gained a lot of weight since getting covid in March 2020 partly because I was too ill to leave the house, cook properly and couldn’t get on any delivery lists as ME didn’t count, so I lived on bread/toast and snack food was about all I could make and I had a freezer full of bread thanks to Iceland who kept me fed (unlike RSM and kormagate) My ME wasn’t bad enough for me to be referred to a consultant, then I got covid and I can’t be referred to the Long Covid clinic as my symptoms are the same as ME hence a waiting list of <checks calendar> 17 months so far, and the clinic isn’t accepting new patients yet. But when it is, there are only 2-3 months worth of referrals ahead of me.
If you have any tips for losing weight whilst mainly housebound and limited energy to cook, let me know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Whilst I agree none of us are screaming into the void about being at risk of death (or worse!?) because kids can’t get jabbed, I gained a lot of weight since getting covid in March 2020 partly because I was too ill to leave the house, cook properly and couldn’t get on any delivery lists as ME didn’t count, so I lived on bread/toast and snack food was about all I could make and I had a freezer full of bread thanks to Iceland who kept me fed (unlike RSM and kormagate) My ME wasn’t bad enough for me to be referred to a consultant, then I got covid and I can’t be referred to the Long Covid clinic as my symptoms are the same as ME hence a waiting list of <checks calendar> 17 months so far, and the clinic isn’t accepting new patients yet. But when it is, there are only 2-3 months worth of referrals ahead of me.
If you have any tips for losing weight whilst mainly housebound and limited energy to cook, let me know.
This is why I find RSM frightening and dangerous, I think the twitter account is tapdancing around on a whole heap of triggering and potentially explosive issues. Full disclosure, I am old, obese and have mobility problems; I definitely have a great deal of anger; I have not been a perfect parent; I don't regard any of these issues as lifestyle choices. Personally, I find my mental health depends on taking responsibility for myself and my choices when I can, but also recognising that I am making history in circumstances not of my choosing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.