Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how nasty she is! This is the convo that led to her trying to instigate the pile on upthread. The guy was trying to engage in debate, and was being very polite imo. She was the one who immediately became aggressive. Wtf?!

Eta: needed to sort out typos!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
she's thick as pig tit. that's why she kicks off as soon as someone calmly explains why she's wrong, just like all the twitter rentagobs. she can't think of anything intelligent to say, so "DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT" it is

Reactions: 17
)
Nailed it, person on twitter.

Needless to say, the person's reply to original post was rational. Someone's odd little mind ran away with the spoon
I assume she's so vile to others because she can hide behind her anonymity as a nameless, faceless account on twitter. I can't imagine she would be this aggressive in her own name. It's funny, they normally say trolls are upset in their own lives so take it out on everyone around them...

What a thoroughly nasty peice of work she is

Eta, just read the screenshots more thoroughly and squiggle is an expert researcher so qualified to weigh in on these things, while she... received a inadequate amount of FSM food last year and is now getting other people to write a book about poverty for her? That seems to be the extent of her relevance.

Reactions: 15
No no no did you not see?
It's OTHER PEOPLE who are nasty!

She's just brave and feisty because the world is against her.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Does she not have anything better to do than argue on twitter all the time?

Reactions: 6
Gone and done us a new thread as we're now on an unruly 51 pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.