Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What risks are worse than death? Pushing herself is worse than death, ME can kill. Her Primark/Iceland/city break in a premier inn suggests she isn’t severe or very severe, the people who die from ME
Are usually bed bound alone in a quiet dark room, tube fed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Louisa Britain's maternal love for all to see, Jan 2020
This isn't even getting her children to be carers because of M.E.

This is just her having a hangover? No wonder she is anonymous. Social services would be interested in a mother who instructs her primary aged children to use the oven unsupervised because she's hungover. Good bleeping lord.

Also, what has her ghastly amount of followers got to do with the boiler man??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Yeah, people who have mortgages interview several tradesmen before they let the chosen one access the house. It’s a well known fact that plumbers and electricians have to do a 15 minute comedy routine so potential clients can test their suitability to mend the boiler. And as if he’d give a flying duck how many followers she has on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

This is just her having a hangover? No wonder she is anonymous. Social services would be interested in a mother who instructs her primary aged children to use the oven unsupervised because she's hungover. Good bleeping lord.

She uses her follower amount as a threat to people.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Scene: appointment in hospital outpatients. One of the patients who has brought her children with her, snarls and curses at them as they sit there, bored but acquiescent. People shift uncomfortably in their seats as she's constantly criticising one of them in particular, who is doing nothing worse than being a child confined in a space that is clearly not meant for them. Every time the consultant opens the door, the child is being berated and told 'oh, give it to your brother, you'll only duck it up'.

Once the patient is called, she yells at them to move and mutters about how useless they are.

In appointment 'so how have things been?'

The unfortunate consultant is subjected to a fifteen minute diatribe about how useless they all are, how they do her head in all the time, how they've smashed everything, how awful one in particular is and what a nightmare it is with school and taking them out because she can't get childcare and how tit the weather is as it makes her pain levels absolutely phenomenal. Eventually, the consultant tries to hide irritation and makes an attempt at a lighthearted comment towards the chirpiest one who they can't quite believe is still smiling despite the number of criticisms that have been made about them in their hearing so far. 'Ah, at least it's Friday, so you'll be able to go home and snuggle up with a hot chocolate together', only to be met with 'Can't wait until Monday when the little shits are back at school'.

Consultant: 'Do you even like your children?'.

So not an attempt to steal much loved little treasures for the State, more an irritated 'You've bitched about them and the cute one in particular for over an hour now.'

• Wow
Reactions: 16

If she has so many problems with the people she encounters then maybe she needs to look at what the common factor in those encounters is namely RSM ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Be afraid Premier Inn be very afraid her Twitter followers well two of them will have ya and by have ya I mean tweet you calling you meanies or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her squigs are just as bad as jack's squigs. enablers, the lot of then

but then, she is just so horrible about everyone.

I mean, I get awkward when I have to have our boiler man in our RENTED flat, because I'm terrible at small talk. I'm not about to go all, "I have 75 followers on twitter, dontcha know?"

just let the boiler man do his job!

• Haha
  • Heart
No updates on the rumplestiltskin floor hole which was endangering all their lives?
There was one. It was expressed as "evil landlord won't fill sinkhole on which the house is teetering, thus literally killing us."

I interpreted this: "The landlord is a bit of a knob and has decided the soft board is fine under the carpet, and it's his house, so whatever"

The screenie is somewhere in this thread, but I'm off to work and am very busy and important generally, so DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

• Haha
She’s an utter bleep. She can talk about perceived privilege and superiority all she wants but she’s the one with thousands of followers trying to instigate a pile on.

Time for the milk diatribe
Quite apart from her general hysteria, it will still have a best by date on which will be the same as the use by date was, so how does this even affect her if she's happy to use it after a sniff even past the use by? I know, I know... I am a fool expecting something like logic to come into her considerations!

Quite apart from her general hysteria, it will still have a best by date on which will be the same as the use by date was, so how does this even affect her if she's happy to use it after a sniff even past the use by? I know, I know... I am a fool expecting something like logic to come into her considerations!
Yes, surely it would be better for folk on a lower income, because they won’t feel they have to chuck it out after a certain time. I think most people who are making a fuss haven’t read the article properly. AFAIK, it will have a ‘best before’ date on it, rather than a ‘use by’ date. Although, tbh, I don’t take any notice of either of them and go by how it smells, regardless of date. As soon as there’s a vague whiff that it might be on the turn, it’s down the sink.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.