Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend was seeing rio for a long time before she found out he was cheating on her, with Kate and two others - with Kate a long time before my friend met him. I can tell you I’ve heard him on the phone to her, I’ve seen the messages and things he said about her and cheating on her, and some horrible things he said about other people. Don’t believe the image they portray - he is a nasty individual and a narcissist- he blamed all of his appalling behaviour on his wife passing, but you’ll see (as she did after leaving him) that he was at a music festival only a week or so after his wife died... he’s stone cold. He cheated just before their wedding...but works very hard to improve his saintly persona. I know my friend cared for him, and was with him, Even though most sensible people wouldn’t go near him, but he promised her the world (obviously) she met his sons and family - all very privately - even when he suggested they go public - the way he treated her throughout and when the affair broke, was nothing short of disgusting. I read news about the affairs, the violent attacks on women (guardian)... he’s a bit of work and a serial cheat - which was proven in the high court. The stories I could tell you!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 138
My friend was seeing rio for a long time before she found out he was cheating on her, with Kate and two others - with Kate a long time before my friend met him. I can tell you I’ve heard him on the phone to her, I’ve seen the messages and things he said about her and cheating on her, and some horrible things he said about other people. Don’t believe the image they portray - he is a nasty individual and a narcissist- he blamed all of his appalling behaviour on his wife passing, but you’ll see (as she did after leaving him) that he was at a music festival only a week or so after his wife died... he’s stone cold. He cheated just before their wedding...but works very hard to improve his saintly persona. I know my friend cared for him, and was with him, Even though most sensible people wouldn’t go near him, but he promised her the world (obviously) she met his sons and family - all very privately - even when he suggested they go public - the way he treated her throughout and when the affair broke, was nothing short of disgusting. I read news about the affairs, the violent attacks on women (guardian)... he’s a bit of work and a serial cheat - which was proven in the high court. The stories I could tell you!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if we all had the same taste it would be boring...but I just don’t get the attraction in him at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 37
It’s his wonky lips that turn me off, as well as the fact that he is serial cheater, liar and all round hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Is she over him now ? Hope she’s ok, was he violent to your friend ?

Reactions: 13
I know everyone already knows this but he was cheating on his wife constantly when she was alive as well. His wife seemed genuinely lovely so God knows how she ended up with a loser like him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Do tell 🤪 I'm so glad someone's finally come and spilled, we have had nothing firm to pin on Rio for cheating on Kate at all, I knew he could never have changed.

But seriously I hope your friend's OK, sounds like she was treated horrifically by him. Did he have a nice/ charming side?

Reactions: 14
Absolutely DISGUSTING excuse for a man!! I know of girls that have slept with him when his wife was dying.

kate is just a fame hungry desperate bleep . I pity her!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Remember him never claiming his wife publicly until she was dead.

Constantly cheated on her, orgies, prostitutes, girls on the side, high court injunctions/gagging orders the lot.

Then comes out when she’s dead and starts playing the devoted grieving husband, haha duck off.

Girls talk to their mates, story goes Kate was the lucky (ha!) side piece that got promoted.

He went for the one who was simple enough to keep in her place while fitting in with the household and keeping her weight down and can glam it up enough to fit his trophy wife goal.

Kate is in for a lifetime of mistreatment, cheating, emotional loneliness and heartbreak nothing to envy there.

Kate unfollowed him and was posting subliminal messages at him via social media days before their
wedding.

He’s made her give everything up in return for a ring and nice house basically like i said above, nothing to envy there.

Hope Kate leaves and finds someone decent, but she’ll probably waste her life with him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
Woweee this is great tea! I always see comments o the Daily Mail about him cheating with Kate when his wife was dying and remember thinking that surely not as she was in TOWIE and with Dan whatshisface but reading all this and adding in his high court proven cheating it sounds like it could very well be true. His poor wife 😢

Reactions: 32
Sounds a right narc, he probably doesn't like being told he is wrong or immoral so decided in a cold and calculating way to play the grieving husband and dedicated father when his wife passed to harvest as much sympathy as he could and create a noble and saintly image.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Lots of people know someone rio cheated with!.....!!!!!

Remember him never claiming his wife publicly until she was dead.

Constantly cheated on her, orgies, prostitutes, girls on the side, high court injunctions/gagging orders the lot.

Then comes out when she’s dead and starts playing the devoted grieving husband, haha duck off.

Girls talk to their mates, story goes Kate was the lucky (ha!) side piece that got promoted.

He went for the one who was simple enough to keep in her place while fitting in with the household and keeping her weight down and can glam it up enough to fit his trophy wife goal.

Kate is in for a lifetime of mistreatment, cheating, emotional loneliness and heartbreak nothing to envy there.

Kate unfollowed him and was posting subliminal messages at him via social media days before their
wedding.

He’s made her give everything up in return for a ring and nice house basically like i said above, nothing to envy there.

Hope Kate leaves and finds someone decent, but she’ll probably waste her life with him.
Did she unfollow him?! What posts?! The ring has changed, it was a rental lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh god I am shook!!!!! You wouldn't know this to look at their sickningly sweet life!! I felt sorry for him!! Don't really like her to be honest. What the hell!!!!

Reactions: 11
When you read about his affairs in the court documents it shows he had several girls on the side when he was getting married (one was an affair before he met Rebecca??)!! How any man can pose happily with his new baby, plan a wedding, be with his new wife (he called her his soulmate) on the happiest day of their lives and meet his flings and message them ALL AT THE SAME TIME during those times shows what type of man he is. No decent man or father would act the way he has . He is vile and so is Kate

• Sick
Reactions: 45
He was in his car next to me at the traffic lights, it was not Kate sitting in the front passenger seat, it was a dark haired and duck lipped woman, he turned left I went straight ahead, this was before lockdown.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.