Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, no worries.
The devil's in the detail.
Tbf though if they weren't aresholes we'd not be here talking about them as much 😆. Haven't seen too many threads applauding the sensible and decent behaviour of folk in the public eye.

Reactions: 1
Random question from a clearly stupid person but just wondering why it is illegal to advertise formula?

Reactions: 1
Random question from a clearly stupid person but just wondering why it is illegal to advertise formula?
Because women should be encouraged to breastfeed in the same way that shops are not allowed to have offers on stage 1 formula. Formula should not be made enticing.

That‘s not my opinion by the way, I have breastfed 3 babies with the odd bottle of formula thrown in to take the pressure off. You do you as long as your baby is being fed.

Reactions: 9
It's illegal because companies have used underhand tactics to market formula in developing countries, where there isn't always clean water and sterilising facilities available to make bottle feeding safe

Reactions: 16
I really liked Kate at the beginning of her relationship with Rio, she did amazing with the children etc- but the bullshit privacy crap which means showing and selling everything but your babies face, going on and on about feeling less than perfect after giving birth which is really all about her vanity, oh and the matching pyjamas....give me a break, stop trying to be perfection and live your life!

Reactions: 9
If she wasn’t breast feeding then how come she was finding it sooooooo incredibly hard? I mean, babies are always a slog but it’s a hell of a lot easier doing night feeds (and indeed day feeds) with a bottle than breast? And she’s had a night nanny as well?
Bizarre.

Reactions: 12
If she wasn’t breast feeding then how come she was finding it sooooooo incredibly hard? I mean, babies are always a slog but it’s a hell of a lot easier doing night feeds (and indeed day feeds) with a bottle than breast? And she’s had a night nanny as well?
Bizarre.
To be fair she has 3 other kids at home in a pandemic, doubt Rio does duck all. However I get the impression Kate wants to look and act like a super mum to appease him.

Reactions: 10
To be fair she has 3 other kids at home in a pandemic, doubt Rio does duck all. However I get the impression Kate wants to look and act like a super mum to appease him.
I was going to say, methinks he does sweet FA when he's at home and she is left with all of the childcare etc. And I don't feel remotely sorry for her. She signed up for it knowing full well that the man is a pos.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was going to say, methinks he does sweet FA when he's at home and she is left with all of the childcare etc. And I don't feel remotely sorry for her. She signed up for it knowing full well that the man is a pos.
Not even worth it, clearly her allowance doesn’t stretch to cover all her work out gear if she’s have to flog bottles on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
how so we know she has a nanny?
So not breastfeeding, has a nanny yet crying loud enough that the other kids can hear her. My guess is she's fully realised what she's gotten herself into. No doubt father of the year was getting his kicks elsewhere while she was recovering after the birth.

Reactions: 8
Thought the same too. Rio spends more than that on all the lawyer fees for his injunctions.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me sick. That’s nothing to them. Even that Chet guy donated £10,000 through his clothing company. Mrs hinch £3000. They should be embarrassed to put their name to that

Reactions: 6
Makes me sick. That’s nothing to them. Even that Chet guy donated £10,000 through his clothing company. Mrs hinch £3000. They should be embarrassed to put their name to that
The go fund me has reached its target which is great. I don’t understand why you say it makes you sick because they donated £1000. Loads of kids across the world need life saving treatment and need funds do they donate to them all ? I mean where do you draw a line ? You can’t expect them to donate thousands upon thousands to every go fund page me going.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh duck off kate with your oh I have no confidence and I’ve got no clothes at all that fit since the baby ....all the whilst happily posing to millions of people and in a closet bigger that most people’s upstairs!!!!!

I’m not taking away her post pregnancy struggles but it fucks me off the trying to relate whilst not actually relating at all!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Oh duck off kate with your oh I have no confidence and I’ve got no clothes at all that fit since the baby ....all the whilst happily posing to millions of people and in a closet bigger that most people’s upstairs!!!!!

I’m not taking away her post pregnancy struggles but it fucks me off the trying to relate whilst not actually relating at all!!!!!!!
I have no confidence, oh I know weeks after giving birth I’ll wear a crop top. And then everyone can say oh Kate you look fab .

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.