Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rio is quite a tall guy isn’t he? If he is confined for SCD be interesting t see who he’s paired with.

Rio is quite a tall guy isn’t he? If he is confined for SCD be interesting t see who he’s paired with.
I think Nadiya, Luba or Oti would be the best height for him - Nadiya was David James’ partner and I think they’d be about the same height.

Luba had the ex-American Footballer/Nadine Coyle’s ex (Jason I think?) and he was quite tall.

Oti’s maybe a bit shorter than the other two actually.

I’m intrigued after hearing of his ballet past, and he came in for some stick after his stint punditing at the Euros so he might want people to see a different side to him. But I’m sure Kate knows that when you marry a lover, a vacancy has been created…I know the Strictly curse isn’t applicable to everyone but he’s got history so I’d be unhappy at the thought of the intimacy of dance if I was her

Reactions: 4
I think Nadiya, Luba or Oti would be the best height for him - Nadiya was David James’ partner and I think they’d be about the same height.

Luba had the ex-American Footballer/Nadine Coyle’s ex (Jason I think?) and he was quite tall.

Oti’s maybe a bit shorter than the other two actually.

I’m intrigued after hearing of his ballet past, and he came in for some stick after his stint punditing at the Euros so he might want people to see a different side to him. But I’m sure Kate knows that when you marry a lover, a vacancy has been created…I know the Strictly curse isn’t applicable to everyone but he’s got history so I’d be unhappy at the thought of the intimacy of dance if I was her
Yes, Oti crossed my mind, but forgot about Nadiya! There’s also a new female pro too, but not sure about her stats.

Who knows if the Strictly Curse will hit. I read he’s still up to no go behind closed doors, but this is very public and he’s got his punditry job etc on the line. Hopefully he won’t be so stupid...

Reactions: 3
Yes, Oti crossed my mind, but forgot about Nadiya! There’s also a new female pro too, but not sure about her stats.

Who knows if the Strictly Curse will hit. I read he’s still up to no go behind closed doors, but this is very public and he’s got his punditry job etc on the line. Hopefully he won’t be so stupid...
The thing as well is on the rare occasion he might behave himself the media will be watching and hinting and hoping he steps out of line. There were rumours David James were having an affair during their stint - it might be true or it might not be but people still spoke about it

Punditry! I couldn’t think of the word so I just stuck an “ing” on the end 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I met Rio in Belfast City airport on Monday evening, he was on my flight. He's obviously over here for the Chelsea Super cup. My dad is a huge Man Utd fan and I thought wow, il ask can I get a pic as my dad and sisters boyfriend will think that is class. But he just seemed so pissed off and annoyed that I had asked him :( He was so blunt, no chit chat, nothing... I was really polite and I waited until we were waiting for bags to ask, I didn't just ambush him. I totally understand it must be a nightmare being a celeb and having people ask for pics all the time but to crack a smile wouldn't go a miss.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wow - that’s part of his “job”.

I saw Defoe recently and he was happy to take pictures with loads of people. Absolutely loads. Nice guy - all whilst he was clearly in a meeting.

Rio needs to remember who made him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I met Rio in Belfast City airport on Monday evening, he was on my flight. He's obviously over here for the Chelsea Super cup. My dad is a huge Man Utd fan and I thought wow, il ask can I get a pic as my dad and sisters boyfriend will think that is class. But he just seemed so pissed off and annoyed that I had asked him :( He was so blunt, no chit chat, nothing... I was really polite and I waited until we were waiting for bags to ask, I didn't just ambush him. I totally understand it must be a nightmare being a celeb and having people ask for pics all the time but to crack a smile wouldn't go a miss.
Then again maybe you were lucky not to have seen that mouth crack a smile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As we have built up some momentum of late, I created the next thread - its my first time so apologies in advance if its a bit tit. x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.