RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Costa review... God he'd eat anything in anticipation of a freebie! Rice cooker in Aldi... A complete overexcited idiot 🙈

Reactions: 4
Mark: Lucy oh my god look at that guys Lucy Lucy guys look oh my god look at that guys what do you think Lucy guys look at that oh my god Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy
Lucy:
Mark: oh my god, no need to be like that, I’m only talking can you believe that guys, she’s annoyed now: look guys, oh my god, I was only talking, look at her face, oh my god guys guys lucy lucy lucy………

I bet when he walks into the pub everyone’s heart sinks….
Whenever someone starts a tiktok with “right guys” “hi guys” etc, I swipe so bloody fast 😂

Reactions: 9
Can anyone start a new thread? I'll be happy to later tomorrow/tonight but my recap would be rubbish unless someone posts one here I can c+p to the new thread.

Reactions: 2
Lucy can be a right nasty cow, seen her comment back to loads of people on Facebook like this!
Not one to defend her whatsoever, but if someone felt the need to comment something as petty as that on one of my social media posts, I’d probably respond with a similar tone lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are a vile pair and cant take any form of critisism whatsoever. He has verbal diorreah and acts like a 5 year old. Shes a frumpy sour faced madam. I feel sorry for that poor baby. All they ever do is drag him round in a pushchair with a dummy stuck in his mouth. Great parenting and all for likes and attention on social media.
Love how he calls everyone with a difference of opinion a TROLL🤣
All they ever eat is junk food hence why they are both overweight.
Looking forward to seeing madams Turkey teeth🤣

Reactions: 8
I would hate to bump into her late a night lol she should only go out after dark

Reactions: 4
Not one to defend her whatsoever, but if someone felt the need to comment something as petty as that on one of my social media posts, I’d probably respond with a similar tone lmao.
They are supposed to be social media influencers 🤔, they should watch how they speak to these people who are paying for them to go on holidays abroad and not work 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.