Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise there was a thread for this narcissist - he’s vile and Dori deserves so much better. Someone called him a narc when she was live before. He didn’t like it one bit. He’s controlling and she was scared of him and to put a foot wrong. If you watched their lives you could clearly see and some of the videos. He just wants to do his gaming and tit without her and I think she wanted a family. He’s 100 a narc and thinks he’s better then everyone now he has a big following . Someone put a video up of him shouting at her and she jumped it got taken down. He probably had it taken down as he’s verified. I really don’t like him but I do like Dori

Reactions: 3
The way he has changed his narrative is really winding me up, I’m not a prude at all but now he’s single he’s trying to hard. And the hand biting and now he lives with Ethan…well bloody hell 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Recently started watching Richard and Ethan I love their friendship and the filter videos. Not sure on Ethan’s gf Natalie.

Reactions: 1
Recently started watching Richard and Ethan I love their friendship and the filter videos. Not sure on Ethan’s gf Natalie.
He’s a narcissist! Can’t stand him. I seen so many lives where he treated Dori like tit and spoke to her like tit. I even wrote on one of her lives he’s a narcissist and he got so mad he tried finding my account to message me but I blocked him. Dori said no he’s not a a narcissist but he just speaks like that to me at times. Why did she even read my comment out loud then! I think she had it ruff being with him. He thinks he’s gods gift!

Reactions: 5
cannot stand this guy ot ethan the whole stitch thing richard does is boring now everythings the same

Reactions: 1