Ricardo roadtrips/family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually watch these? they are a small family channel that like to buy subs and views.
think he thinks he is gonna be some big singer lol

Does anyone actually watch these? they are a small family channel that like to buy subs and views.
think he thinks he is gonna be some big singer lol
I’ve watched a few of their vlogs, saw one about xfactor, remembered they were on it haha. They’re constantly on holiday, I do wonder where they get the money from. It looks like the kids go to private school too. Surely he can’t make that much from singing 🤣

Does anyone watch these? They’re constantly on holiday, you wouldn’t think there was a global pandemic on they’ve been to Tenerife twice and Disneyland Paris in the summer holidays! They do seem nice people though.
They constantly eat out and it’s all junk food too, I know you eat rubbish on holiday but is constant 😬

Mod - Account too small for a thread here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.