Rhinoplasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello 😊

I’m seriously considering having my nose done as soon as I can afford to. My nose isn’t straight, it veers slightly over to the left side of my face and I hate it 😞 from the side it looks long and you can see my nostrils from outer space!

Just wondering how many tattlers have had it and what your experience has been.

If anyone can recommend a surgeon in Scotland that would be great too.

Hello 😊

I’m seriously considering having my nose done as soon as I can afford to. My nose isn’t straight, it veers slightly over to the left side of my face and I hate it 😞 from the side it looks long and you can see my nostrils from outer space!

I had mine done when I was 25 and I wish I'd done it sooner. Mine looked ok from the front but was very big and had a bump in the bridge. So my profile was horrible. Having it fixed changes my whole face. I'm so much more confident and feel my face is much more feminine.

The surgery was fine. Week with a cast on then a week with two black eyes. Pain was fine just paracetamol. After the bruises had gone it was like nothing has happened. The only horrible bit was having the cast off as it was quite stuck on and I was very tender.

And now, no more shock is that what I really look like, when I see my profile picture. Just a lovely little nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think there are a few threads out there on this, and people come in and say how much their work has changed their lives but nobody who has had the work ever recommends a surgeon or gives any useful advice. I was looking in Scotland as well, but the ones I was interested in do different types of surgery and I'm looking specifically for ENTs or facial surgeons only so I'm researching London.

Reactions: 1
I had mine done when I was 25 and I wish I'd done it sooner. Mine looked ok from the front but was very big and had a bump in the bridge. So my profile was horrible. Having it fixed changes my whole face. I'm so much more confident and feel my face is much more feminine.

The surgery was fine. Week with a cast on then a week with two black eyes. Pain was fine just paracetamol. After the bruises had gone it was like nothing has happened. The only horrible bit was having the cast off as it was quite stuck on and I was very tender.

And now, no more shock is that what I really look like, when I see my profile picture. Just a lovely little nose.
Thats brilliant. I’m glad you had a great experience, I don’t think people understand how much it knocks your confidence.

Hello,

For me the first few nights were hard. No pain, but think of a time you've had a bunged up nose and times that by 1000. I was waking up constantly as my mouth was so dry so I was knackered. Ice cream is good for your throat. At least that was what I was telling myself at 3 am.

I bruised badly, 2 black eyes, all down my cheeks and my neck... but I bruise v easily so I was expecting it. Arnica helps. As does sleeping either upright on the sofa or as many pillows as you can in bed.

Can't help re a surgeon, but real self is a good place to start.

Good luck!
X

• Heart
Hello,

For me the first few nights were hard. No pain, but think of a time you've had a bunged up nose and times that by 1000. I was waking up constantly as my mouth was so dry so I was knackered. Ice cream is good for your throat. At least that was what I was telling myself at 3 am.

I bruised badly, 2 black eyes, all down my cheeks and my neck... but I bruise v easily so I was expecting it. Arnica helps. As does sleeping either upright on the sofa or as many pillows as you can in bed.

Can't help re a surgeon, but real self is a good place to start.

Good luck!
X
Thanks so much for sharing. I’m definitely going to do it. x

Hello 😊

I had mine done by Quaba in Edinburgh and fully recommend it/them if you’re sure… I wish I’d done it years ago and am so pleased with the result. The first few days after surgery aren’t pleasant obviously, but it’s just uncomfortable rather than painful and it healed really quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 2