Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching the start of their Christmas vlog and Delilah is absolutely adorable.

Their house always looks so cold though.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I enjoyed her vlogmas and loved the Christmas Day vlog, I guess she only has one child and says they don’t want anymore, so why not spoil her. I love the mouse house/mice family and it’s something D can keep and pass on to her children if she has any. I know R has a pretty weak work ethic ( I do think a lot of it is down to her anxiousness) and spends a lot of money on clothes, but out of all the YT/INSTA mums Rhi is one of the nicest/honest ones. I think she’s basically a really nice girl and I don’t think she’s sneakyy regarding ADS/links and always seems to put in effort unlike some.

Reactions: 8
I really like Rhiannon, but recently unsubscribed because of the lack of content, I mean she still hasn’t uploaded the vlog between Christmas and New Year and we’re almost at the end of January. I waited and waited for the IKEA Play Kitchen DIY which never was published. She never engages with any comments either, she has a gorgeous salad bowl I’d love to source but I don’t hold out hope for her to reply. Her vlogs are beautifully edited and lovely to watch, but I just don’t think her heart is in YouTube anymore, which is absolutely fine, just say so.

Reactions: 12
I really like Rhiannon, but recently unsubscribed because of the lack of content, I mean she still hasn’t uploaded the vlog between Christmas and New Year and we’re almost at the end of January. I waited and waited for the IKEA Play Kitchen DIY which never was published. She never engages with any comments either, she has a gorgeous salad bowl I’d love to source but I don’t hold out hope for her to reply. Her vlogs are beautifully edited and lovely to watch, but I just don’t think her heart is in YouTube anymore, which is absolutely fine, just say so.
I know what you mean. I really like her bedspread but she didn't reply to my messages as well

Reactions: 1
I tried to watch her newest vlog but honestly, it's just not that interesting. I found myself pausing every two seconds because it's not Christmas anymore! It's almost February and she's only just getting around to posting it now. I understand that anxiety can make life difficult but it's been radio silence on her social media apart from the odd Instagram story. I used to be an avid watcher but she's managed to bore me...

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her instastories from the other day?
Honestly wish she'd go to the doctor instead of getting all worked up about it and self diagnosising an auto immune disease. At least she has the luxury of being able to go to bed in the day etc though, I have Crohn's disease and whilst going through the tests I had to drag myself to work everyday in agony. And I never mentioned to anyone apart from my partner that I was having tests as I wasn't going to worry myself and others unnecessarily, but she's broadcast it to the world!

Oh I do believe it is! Thanks for posting this :)
No problem. I hate it how influencers are always showing off their stuff but don't always link things. I get that it must be annoying to be asked all the time where things are from, but that's kind of their whole purpose? To sell us stuff. So don't get mad when it works haha

No problem. I hate it how influencers are always showing off their stuff but don't always link things. I get that it must be annoying to be asked all the time where things are from, but that's kind of their whole purpose? To sell us stuff. So don't get mad when it works haha
Same here because she would have made a few quid with an affiliate link to their website. I will only ever buy something if I genuinely like it and the influencer as well

I’m really glad Rhiannon seems to be getting proper help for her mental health, its exhausting and I hope she’s Okay.

Reactions: 5
The cheek. She does literally nothing all day long she can easily look after her child for months with no financial loss. Still dont know why D even goes to a childminders as often as she does🙄
wasn’t it meant to be so she could “work” too? Eg edit one video or something. I don’t get it either tbh. once Delilah starts school full time she’ll be saying how much she misses her. I don’t think she needs to go to a childminders Rhiannon’s job is hardly taxing and Delilah can entertain herself most of the time anyway

Reactions: 1
I used to watch her around the time she was pregnant and when Delilah was a baby. I wondered what she was up to and Im kind of disappointed it's not much. I don't know if its because shes so private but it seems like she doesn't really do much? Not even meet up with mum friends or do typical influencer business stuff when Delilahs not there. Maybe she has some struggles behind the scenes with anxiety or something.

She probably goes to the childminders so that she can mix with other children her own age.
Yeah but shes always there. Rhiannon shows herself doing pretty much duck all on the days she doesnt have D. I'm not saying she shouldnt go to a childminders, but I question why she goes so much when Rhiannon's only job is putting a video on YouTube every 2 months🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I used to watch her around the time she was pregnant and when Delilah was a baby. I wondered what she was up to and Im kind of disappointed it's not much. I don't know if its because shes so private but it seems like she doesn't really do much? Not even meet up with mum friends or do typical influencer business stuff when Delilahs not there. Maybe she has some struggles behind the scenes with anxiety or something.
She has been quite open on instagramstories about her anxiety and she has been going to therapy to get help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.