Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed she’s started uploading more which is good as I actually quite like her vlogs - there’s something cosy and comforting about them in a weird way. However, one thing that frustrates me is how bloody expensive everything she buys is! I clicked on the shopping link for the cardi and nearly fell off my chair when I saw it was over £100! And the mittens nearly £30 🤔 it’s not very relatable at all. Her and Doug must make hell of a lot of money!

Reactions: 1
Did you see that dental floss she buys to
I’ve noticed she’s started uploading more which is good as I actually quite like her vlogs - there’s something cosy and comforting about them in a weird way. However, one thing that frustrates me is how bloody expensive everything she buys is! I clicked on the shopping link for the cardi and nearly fell off my chair when I saw it was over £100! And the mittens nearly £30 🤔 it’s not very relatable at all. Her and Doug must make hell of a lot of money!

I'm glad she's started decorating more - a few paintings on the wall make her house so much more like a home! It's a shame it's taken her so long. They need to do something with the kitchen now as it is so boring in there.

Pay for blood therapy,, she wastes goodness knows how much on Tat but won’t go private for something that will seriously help her! 😡🤦🏻‍♀️

Okay so I used to really like her but how far is she from reality?! I just watched some of her ‘busy mum life’ vlog.... is she actually the first person to have a child maybe?
Busy = labelling your child’s clothes, putting raffle tickets in an envelope and watching cartoons?? Get a bleeping grip girl. She did duck all all day!
Why film your daughter in the bath?? she’s thinking she’s having time with mum, really she’s Rhiannon’s only draw for decent content. What is she without Delilah now?

Reactions: 10
Her Instagram story this morning “I don’t know how I got through the week” bloody hell get a grip of reality mate. Some of us work full time 50+ hours. I just want to shake her and tell her to grow the F up

Reactions: 8
Free fireplace for someone who’s never worked a day in their life? Why thank you!

View attachment 64552
All it does for me is make me determined not to shop with that brand! I actually quite like Rhiannon, but she is work shy and non of these influencers deserve all the free crap they get!! The companies don’t lose out either, they just whack what it cost to gift these nobodies on to the stuff we all work to buy!! I’m furious with @sainsburys gifting Doug a load of food!! Why? he’s not even a influencer!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I do like her, but why spend so much on children’s clothes? Also her daughter is only 3 and we never see her playing with toys and never see a toy box. Her living room looks very anti child, I just think she’s trying to mature her 3 year old with wooden toys and dressing her in expensive clothes. I do love her style but I just don’t like the way she doesn’t seem to let delilah be a child. I noticed it all when she was around 2 and she started popping her hair in a bun. She’s making her far too mature for her age. Is she not bringing Delilah up to believe in Santa as she said to her that her presents weren’t wrapped and they’ll be brought down Christmas morning, plus she didn’t appear to take her to see him. I mean each to their own but she’s just 3!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do like her, but why spend so much on children’s clothes? Also her daughter is only 3 and we never see her playing with toys and never see a toy box. Her living room looks very anti child, I just think she’s trying to mature her 3 year old with wooden toys and dressing her in expensive clothes. I do love her style but I just don’t like the way she doesn’t seem to let delilah be a child. I noticed it all when she was around 2 and she started popping her hair in a bun. She’s making her far too mature for her age.
I agree. They're only little once. Let kids be kids. Mine is currently running around in a princess dress and toys all over the floor before 8am but that's what kids do! I'm happy if they are happy! Imagine Delilah with a peppa pig toy? A big chunky car or boat?! Or a Frozen karaoke machine? Etc. No, I can't either. Poor girl.

Reactions: 3
Delilah’s advent calendar 🤦🏼‍♀️ How boring for the poor kid 😂 Rhiannon got it clearly thinking of what she wants & likes & what blends in with the rest of the house. I get she was probably thinking of sustainability but surely she could have found one that was a bit more fun & colourful 😒

Reactions: 4
I agree. They're only little once. Let kids be kids. Mine is currently running around in a princess dress and toys all over the floor before 8am but that's what kids do! I'm happy if they are happy! Imagine Delilah with a peppa pig toy? A big chunky car or boat?! Or a Frozen karaoke machine? Etc. No, I can't either. Poor girl.
Mines only almost 5 months but my living room looks like a wacky warehouse with a gym and swing out on the rug 24 7 Ha ha. No I can’t imagine it, plus never watches anything on tv either. Very alternative parenting which each to their own but let a child be a child.

Delilah does actually have toys like brio duplo and a Peppa pig car and figures if you bother to watch previous xmas and b-day videos

I do like her, but why spend so much on children’s clothes? Also her daughter is only 3 and we never see her playing with toys and never see a toy box. Her living room looks very anti child, I just think she’s trying to mature her 3 year old with wooden toys and dressing her in expensive clothes. I do love her style but I just don’t like the way she doesn’t seem to let delilah be a child. I noticed it all when she was around 2 and she started popping her hair in a bun. She’s making her far too mature for her age. Is she not bringing Delilah up to believe in Santa as she said to her that her presents weren’t wrapped and they’ll be brought down Christmas morning, plus she didn’t appear to take her to see him. I mean each to their own but she’s just 3!
In her wrapping video she says that her stocking is from santa and then her and doug give her a big present, she said last year she does it that way so that when she gets to school and is saying what she got kids who didnt get much don't feel like santa left them out which i actually think is really nice, i do however think she buys such boring gifts everything is so 'instagram' and from what i saw of deliahs birthday she doesnt have the crazy excitement most kids get from receiving their favourite character things or just normal toys in general i feel bad for how underwhelmed she'll be in a few years when she sees what other kids get.

I do actually like Rhiannon and her aesthetic but does anyone remember, I think it was maybe last Christmas that Delilah got that massive ugly multi coloured unicorn toy and LOVED it rhi’s face was priceless 😂 but I do agree she could have got D a funner advent cal, and just shoved some chocolate coins it it at the beginning of December instead of the special organic ones she puts in every evening for the next day. No wonder she’s so exhausted she does seem to make her life hard

Plus it did annoy me that she was fannying around with the wrapping - idg why she didn’t do D’s first, and then stuck some cartoons on the TV when D got home to finish everyone else’s, or sounds like her grandma was there surely she could have played upstairs with D when R finished off

Overall I do like her but she just doesn’t seem very logical and her constant overthinking is draining even for the viewer never mind her !

And sorry for the double post but I do think it’s lovely that she buys D well thought out (albeit expensive) presents that will be loved for years rather than plastic tat

Reactions: 2
She is harmless but so bloody boring. I can't watch anymore because she drones on so much. Why does she go into so much detail over the most boring stuff! She is such an old head on young shoulders. Herself and Doug lead a very boring life, where is the fun!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.