Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her main channel content but find her vlogs quite boring now...they just seem to be the same thing over and over. Popping to the shops, 10 mins of talking about her outfit etc. There have been a few that have been more interesting (like when her and Doug have been on trips). I also felt her content became a bit unrelatable at times (for me anyway), as she went from Topshop/ASOS to buying Gucci belts and a Free People dress.

I think her channel could be interesting, if she revived her main one. Like she could do toy or children's book reviews, parenting/development type stuff, what she or delilah eats in a day etc.

I don't think her heart is really in Youtube anymore, and she does it because she has to/needs the income. Her uploads are usually quite slow and sporadic, and she always seems anxious or stressed. I think she'd be better off either getting a 'normal' part-time job, or maybe doing social media stuff for other companies, so the focus isn't on her.

I do think she's a nice girl though, and definitely one of the more genuine Youtubers.

Reactions: 6
She's nice enough and not truely problematic -- but she prattles on a lot and gets stressed out over the most minor things. After working hard all day I can't come home and watch her stress out over house plants or the type of cup she's drinking out of.

I do agree that her heart doesn't seem to be in it, and that she doesn't seem to have much of a work ethic as evidenced by sporadic uploads where she doesn't even make any kind of effort to make her content unique or interesting.

I feel bad saying it, but her voice does grate on me, so I don't watch her terribly often these days.

Though in the grand scheme of YouTube she's probably one of the better "mummy" vloggers.

Reactions: 2
It's really interesting because I actually still enjoy her and find her videos sort of relaxing in a way. Yes her taste is a bit more expensive now than it was but so is mine as I get older (not that I can actually afford the suff). Each to their own I guess :)

Reactions: 3
It's really interesting because I actually still enjoy her and find her videos sort of relaxing in a way. Yes her taste is a bit more expensive now than it was but so is mine as I get older (not that I can actually afford the suff). Each to their own I guess :)
Yeah I have to admit I really like her too - I think she's really relateable, isn't fake & just a genuinely nice person.

She’s very inconsistent and seems like a very fragil person who finds real life a bit hard going, she has said she has anxiety so I think a lot of her failing to follow through with things is down to that. I have watched her in the past and just thought wow, how does she have so much money when she works so little, she shops at only the higher end shops. On the whole though I like her, she seems genuine and really kind which is a rare quality amongst alt of these mummy vloggers

Reactions: 4
I used to really like Rhiannon, I've watched her since Delilah was a tiny baby. I used to watch her religiously. I don't know what's happened but in the last few months I'm watching her less and less, and finding her more and more irritating.
I think it links in with when she moved into her house. The vlogs are so boring now that I just zone out. She's always just pottering about her house or popping to M&S for food for her tea. It's just the same thing every time and it's so dull!! 😴

I feel sad watching her vlogs nowadays. She has absolutely nothing going on in her life beyond being a mum and shopping. Zero personality, no real opinions about anything, no passions, no hobbies, seemingly no life plans beyond obsessing about her new 'investment' buys. I feel like her world just keeps getting smaller and smaller and I worry about where she'll be in 5 years' time, as Youtube will be long since finished for her at that point.

I think Rhiannon is a very loving mum, but that will never excuse selling her child's privacy to pay her mortgage (IMO). The entirety of her content is vlogs heavily centred around Delilah and it just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree with you. There is nothing interesting about her. I think I actually only used to watch her because of Delilah being a cute baby but now she is older I also don't find her very interesting either 😆
I think Doug seems cool, it seems strange to me that they are together. He seems very adventurous and fun loving - the opposite of Rhiannon.

Reactions: 5
I just don't get how she's so 'busy' all of the time. She sends Delilah to a childminder multiple days a week, I think family members have her one day too, plus Doug sometimes takes her out weekends...yet her content doesn't reflect that? It baffles me how she even makes enough off Youtube/Instagram to still do it. A lot of the times when she's said she doing VEDA and stuff like that, she'll barely uploads.

I thought it was a bit hypocritical of her to jump on the anti-plastic bandwagon as well...she doesn't buy any food from her local market - its always M&S stuff, still supports fast fashion just by buying more expensive pieces, is constantly ordering stuff online in plastic packaging...

I think Doug seems cool, it seems strange to me that they are together. He seems very adventurous and fun loving - the opposite of Rhiannon.
Yeah I find them a bit odd too. He used to look uncomfortable on vlogs where as now she's the uncomfortable one. I also remember a while back she was complaining about him going out with mates on the weekends. It seems she's isolated herself a lot so doesn't really have anyone other than him.

Yes it shocks me that Delilah is sent to be looked after by others so many days of the week. She is so lucky to be able to stay at home with her child, but instead decides not to have her at home. Delilah is old enough now that she can entertain herself whilst Rhiannon 'works', surely.

I'm also not at all interested in gardening, and I'm sure others aren't either, so all of these instastories/vlogs about gardening are boring the hell out of me 😂 she's appealing more to 60 year olds right now.
There's so much more interesting things she could be vlogging about - for example, what happened to the driving lessons??
Or she could go out and visit new places with Delilah in the week instead of going to that ridiculous baby class and M&S.

Reactions: 6
Yes it shocks me that Delilah is sent to be looked after by others so many days of the week. She is so lucky to be able to stay at home with her child, but instead decides not to have her at home. Delilah is old enough now that she can entertain herself whilst Rhiannon 'works', surely.

I'm also not at all interested in gardening, and I'm sure others aren't either, so all of these instastories/vlogs about gardening are boring the hell out of me 😂 she's appealing more to 60 year olds right now.
There's so much more interesting things she could be vlogging about - for example, what happened to the driving lessons??
Or she could go out and visit new places with Delilah in the week instead of going to that ridiculous baby class and M&S.
I don’t work and I choose to send my children to nursery twice a week, having young children is hard they don’t entertain themselves (and they shouldn’t have to) so you can do other things. Going to a “ridiculous baby classes” and food shopping is just what mum life is like therefore to me it’s relatable and enjoyable content, as is the gardening. Its clearly far from what your interested in so just don’t watch it? It breeds negativity to consume something you don’t enjoy...

Reactions: 8
I don’t work and I choose to send my children to nursery twice a week, having young children is hard they don’t entertain themselves (and they shouldn’t have to) so you can do other things. Going to a “ridiculous baby classes” and food shopping is just what mum life is like therefore to me it’s relatable and enjoyable content, as is the gardening. Its clearly far from what your interested in so just don’t watch it? It breeds negativity to consume something you don’t enjoy...
This is a gossip forum, it's what it's for!! I also stated before I used to be a fan of Rhiannon so I am entitled to an opinion... I spent many hours watching her a couple of years ago but it seems it's not just me she's lost as a viewer recently.

Reactions: 10
Its literally what the forum is for...if you're a fan still and find her relatable, then you can make a thread in the rave section.
If you choose to send them to nursery thats great - I think it can be good for kids to interact with other kids, but Rhiannon is doing it so she can supposedly work, yet rarely has any content. I mean even other smaller Youtubers post more than her.
She completely gave up on her main channel once Delilah was born, which is a shame as I think she could've done a lot with it, like toy or book reviews or something.
I personally used to love her when she did fashion videos and was vlogging more frequently, so its a bit frustrating.

I'm just looking on Rhiannon's depop and one of the items she's selling is a brand new with tags pair of workout leggings that cost £62 according to the tag. Either she bought them and they didnt fit - in which case why wouldnt she just send them back - or they do fit and she just doesnt work out enough to have bothered wearing them - in which case why would you spend such an obscene amount on leggings in the first place! I go to the gym several times a week and wear budget gym clothes, she rarely goes yet feels the need to spend over £50 on a pair!! ridiculous.

• Wow
What happened?
Her little girl fell into the open dishwasher and cut herself. With her being so young the memory will fade away but poor Rhiannon and Doug will always remember it. I can't begin to imagine my little boy having an accident like that so goodness knows how she is feeling

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If you look at her links she spends ridiculous amounts on money on stuff she could get for much cheaper. It’s clear they aren’t tolling in it and so don’t see the point of her spending £80 Ona basket in the shape of a pear, scissors which cost £35 or a cutlery set which is £70. She wastes so much money. Why doesn’t she shop at Aldi or Lidl instead of m&s and getting pre made meals fromCook? Poor Doug for having to put up with her buying random crap for crazy prices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.