Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What!!!! How can she be trying to flog 26 quid bubble bath . OMG. I've seen it all now .
I get mine for a quid 😅
Considering it's Rhiannon, I wasn't surprised. She recently spent almost £100 on a wall mounted toilet paper shelf...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t get at her for buying a nice bubble bath or even the toilet roll holder, it’s not like she goes to b&m/Primark etc and does massive hauls of crap every few weeks. One expensive item she actually likes will still cost less and have a much smaller impact environmentally. My only issue is pleading you can’t afford things that imo are more important.

Reactions: 12
I can’t get at her for buying a nice bubble bath or even the toilet roll holder, it’s not like she goes to b&m/Primark etc and does massive hauls of crap every few weeks. One expensive item she actually likes will still cost less and have a much smaller impact environmentally. My only issue is pleading you can’t afford things that imo are more important.
in fairness I’d probably fall off my chair if she suddenly shopped somewhere cheap 😂😂
Rhiannon’s brand is middle class expensive but classy tbh. I can’t lie, I actually really like watching her, even if she doesn’t do much - she’s not so desperate as other YouTubers for numbers etc, which is refreshing.

Reactions: 4
whose front door costs 5k?! £700 for your average smart composite door and surround, that’s like what she spent on the maileg dolls house 😅

I do like Rhiannon and her vlogs, but she can’t possibly say she can’t afford a new front door.
Average wouldn't be good enough for her though

• Haha
whose front door costs 5k?! £700 for your average smart composite door and surround, that’s like what she spent on the maileg dolls house 😅

I do like Rhiannon and her vlogs, but she can’t possibly say she can’t afford a new front door.
Aww yes, but Rhiannons door will have to be handmade/very very expensive and extra insta worthy!! 😂😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her house decor is about as boring as her, isn’t it?

i can’t deal with the boredom of watching Delilah’s room ‘makeover’ as I’m sure it will just be drab drab and more drab.

Reactions: 2

I think the plan was to get a real wood front door, and they cost an arm and a leg 🤷‍♀️

Her house decor is about as boring as her, isn’t it?

i can’t deal with the boredom of watching Delilah’s room ‘makeover’ as I’m sure it will just be drab drab and more drab.
The whole time I watched it I was thinking to myself, "how does it take someone so long to decide on a bloody paint colour??" And now she wants to just paint over the swatches because she can't make her mind up 🤦‍♀️ It took me a whole of 20 minutes to choose what green I wanted for our wall in the living room. I don't get it.

I think the plan was to get a real wood front door, and they cost an arm and a leg 🤷‍♀️

The whole time I watched it I was thinking to myself, "how does it take someone so long to decide on a bloody paint colour??" And now she wants to just paint over the swatches because she can't make her mind up 🤦‍♀️ It took me a whole of 20 minutes to choose what green I wanted for our wall in the living room. I don't get it.
Whatever colour it will be, it certainly won't be Delilah's choice. Everything has to be the washed out, wood aesthetic.

Yeah, their rented flat was nicer than their bought house. I thought she'd really go through the interiors/decorating/remodelling vlogs when they finally bought a house, but the way she goes on they might as well have just rented a house. She hasn't changed much (apart from the gifted fire and painting those damn skirting boards - she was obsessed with them at one point).
She went through a gardening phase last year, is it still alive, or has she abandoned it? I haven't watched since last year

They had quite a bit of colour in their flat, shame to see now they can do what they want it’s a blank slate
Doesn’t feel lived in yet

You would think with the amount of time it takes her to decide on everything she could pick some things that are less bland, especially for Delilah's room. She could have really had some fun with her room 'makeover'

And yet the bed was....70? I don’t know how to make that make sense lol. I’d do more expensive bed, cheaper bedding? Wouldn’t others do that? Lol
I really like good, quality bedding for myself and my little boy and I will buy it. I have to say, that my sons first bed was a proper single bed with a decent mattress. I may have spent £££ to begin with but it will last him until his teenage years (obvs with a few mattress changes)

in fairness I’d probably fall off my chair if she suddenly shopped somewhere cheap 😂😂
Rhiannon’s brand is middle class expensive but classy tbh. I can’t lie, I actually really like watching her, even if she doesn’t do much - she’s not so desperate as other YouTubers for numbers etc, which is refreshing.
Totally agree, I do like Rhiannon and Delilah is an absolute joy to watch.

Why does she subtitle everything Delilah says??? The child is almost 4 & was been perfectly understandable for quite some time! 🙄

Totally agree, I do like Rhiannon and Delilah is an absolute joy to watch.
There’s good quality and then there is £140 🤢 I’m happy to spend £££ on large items that will last a long time but bedding for a 3 year old who isn’t even night potty trained yet is crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.