Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Instagram is Delilah pushing the trolley around sainsburys today! Am
I the only person who thinks she’s crazy 1) taking her child to sainsburys with coranvirus and 2) letting her touch the dirty trolley while this is going on??? She isn’t a single parent so one of them could have stayed home with Delilah while the other went to the shops!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her latest Instagram is Delilah pushing the trolley around sainsburys today! Am
I the only person who thinks she’s crazy 1) taking her child to sainsburys with coranvirus and 2) letting her touch the dirty trolley while this is going on??? She isn’t a single parent so one of them could have stayed home with Delilah while the other went to the shops!!
Oh give up! He was probably at work. I have to take my son to the shops on my own when my OH is at work. How do you know that she didn't anti-bac her hands? Wipe the handle?

Reactions: 4
He’s not at work - her next story was that Delilah just went for a walk with him. Social distancing will save lives

Oh give up! He was probably at work. I have to take my son to the shops on my own when my OH is at work. How do you know that she didn't anti-bac her hands? Wipe the handle?
We don’t know but it appeared Doug was home, he normally is on weekends anyway and as this is a trash gossip site it’s fine to express an opinion and tbh I thought the same. I’m sure R did anti bac the handle etc but I still wouldn’t risk it if I didn’t have too. Each to their own but I don’t put my life on a public platform, if you do then others will judge. Out of all the YTubers R is actually one I like.

*months* deciding which £115 bedding set to buy for a toddler 🤦🏻‍♀️
£115??? Christ I just got ours from asda for a grand total of £10, can’t wait for the riviting vlog content when Delilah pukes or wets the bed and Rhiannon is Upset over her £115 toddler bedding

who has £115 to spend on bedding

I’m actually astounded

Reactions: 4
£115??? Christ I just got ours from asda for a grand total of £10, can’t wait for the riviting vlog content when Delilah pukes or wets the bed and Rhiannon is Upset over her £115 toddler bedding

I’m actually astounded
Omg!! Yet she said she hated the front door but didn’t have 5k to spend on one...well maybe if she didn’t constantly buy investment pieces, over priced danish stuff and shop every day from M&S she would! Not to mention the fact she must spend a fortune on take out coffee! Mind you she will probably get ‘gifted’ one! 🙄it’s more the I spent months...why?? As you say, it’s kids bedding!!

£115 on bedding, f***ing hell.
Doesn’t she realise that people are really struggling at the moment?! I find it quite insensitive and thoughtless.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I’m actually astounded
Especially when there's mould on the walls and leaky windows

Is it warm in the UK? Her Insta stories today Delish has a sun dress on.
And bare feet, weird.

I find her videos so so so boring and I honestly dont know how she makes a living from them. She seems a great mum to Delilah though and shes a very happy polite little girl.

Have we ?
I'm in the south east and it's only been at most 14c?
I'm in the midlands and we've been reaching 20/21. But it's quite warm anyway, went to work the other morning at 4am and it was 13 degrees but was warmer outside than in bed!

Its 20 right now where I am and looking at 22 on Friday and Saturday. I just dont think it was weird for Delilah to have been wearing a sundress! :)

Reactions: 1
Omg!! Yet she said she hated the front door but didn’t have 5k to spend on one...well maybe if she didn’t constantly buy investment pieces, over priced danish stuff and shop every day from M&S she would! Not to mention the fact she must spend a fortune on take out coffee! Mind you she will probably get ‘gifted’ one! 🙄it’s more the I spent months...why?? As you say, it’s kids bedding!!
whose front door costs 5k?! £700 for your average smart composite door and surround, that’s like what she spent on the maileg dolls house 😅

I do like Rhiannon and her vlogs, but she can’t possibly say she can’t afford a new front door.

Dread to think how much her bubble bath costed in the latest vlog and Delilah's wooden sand and water table .
More money than sense .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.