Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought we were getting a new vlog when she posted about the fonts the other day! I do find it funny how long she takes over putting them up!
Finally it's up! 'First week of 2021'.... uploaded on January 22nd.

Reactions: 7
I couldn't believe she realised that expensive (and tiny) towel wasn't what she expected but just used it anyway and said she'd just buy another one! They must be very comfortable.

I do always enjoy her vlogs, so soothing. Wish she would spend less time flapping over fonts and thumbnails (nobody cares, Rhi!) and just get some more videos out.

Reactions: 14
In her latest vlog she spoke about how she really didn't like taking down the Christmas tree and decoration as it feels more empty in the house. I wonder why she hasn't just decorated a little more.
Don't get me wrong I appreciate she takes her time with things and that her house isn't cluttered like other influencers who are just more is more (Helen Anderson) but surely after 3(?) years in the house she would have maybe made it a bit more suited to her tastes?? If you can spend X amount of pounds on a wee towel surely you can pick a nice print from a local artist and pop it up on the wall? Even get out the sewing machine and make some nice cushion covers for herself and film yourself doing it!? I don't know, I think I am just projecting because if I had time and money she has that is what I would be doing.

Reactions: 10
I think Rhiannon needs to spend less time deciding on which thumbnail pic to use and more time actually creating content. She's not posted a new photo to instagram since Christmas and has done just two vlogs so far this year.

She's very lucky to not have to work very much and still be able to afford fairly expensive things, such as a £120 jumper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That mug on her latest instastory is £39.99 FOR ONE MUG!!!!!!! I repeat - £40 for 1 mug. I’m actually dead

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She must have some amount of money. She can hardly make anything with the content she uploads, and Dougs job is well paid but not exceptionally. I looked at some of the clothes she had linked in a previous vlog and her jumper was £200.

Reactions: 7
That mug on her latest instastory is £39.99 FOR ONE MUG!!!!!!! I repeat - £40 for 1 mug. I’m actually dead
I don't begrudge anyone having nice expensive items (though personally I couldn't justify spending £40 on a mug) - if they work for them. Rhiannon barely does anything. So far this year, she's posted just a couple of vlogs and not a single photo on instagram.

Reactions: 5
I don't begrudge anyone having nice expensive items (though personally I couldn't justify spending £40 on a mug) - if they work for them. Rhiannon barely does anything. So far this year, she's posted just a couple of vlogs and not a single photo on instagram.
Doug is worse then, enabling her like that. She needs a good talking to.

Reactions: 2
Doug is worse then, enabling her like that. She needs a good talking to.
haha, why? What year is it, 1950?

They are hardly reckless with their money. Rhiannon is entitled to spend it on whatever she wants - she's hardly dropping hundreds every week on fast fashion like other youtubers, or buying wasteful things for Delilah. She buys quality over quantity.

I just spent £120 on a bathmat - if my OH told me what to spend MY money on he'd be thrown out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s entitled to spend her money however she likes - I don’t think anybody really disputes that? People seem to be just confused as to how she possibly manages to fund expensive purchases when she doesn’t work full time. You can make good money on YouTube, but not the way Rhiannon does it. I’ve always just presumed that she was a trust fund baby.

Reactions: 11
She’s entitled to spend her money however she likes - I don’t think anybody really disputes that? People seem to be just confused as to how she possibly manages to fund expensive purchases when she doesn’t work full time. You can make good money on YouTube, but not the way Rhiannon does it. I’ve always just presumed that she was a trust fund baby.
YES. I have no interest in what she buys, I just dont understand how she affords it. Even the everyday trips to M&S- how many people can afford to do a food shop in M&S?

Reactions: 10
They strike me as a couple with very little debt, maybe the mortgage & car finance. Sounds like Doug is earning good money so they probably have a large disposable income to afford these things. Savings are probably a different matter, I can't imagine them putting much aside if they're shopping in M&S every week & there seems to be no sign of a wedding, holidays abroad, weekend or day trips (Covid aside) which is a shame if she's choosing to buy a £40 mug or £200 jumper instead of these things.

Reactions: 3
They strike me as a couple with very little debt, maybe the mortgage & car finance. Sounds like Doug is earning good money so they probably have a large disposable income to afford these things. Savings are probably a different matter, I can't imagine them putting much aside if they're shopping in M&S every week & there seems to be no sign of a wedding, holidays abroad, weekend or day trips (Covid aside) which is a shame if she's choosing to buy a £40 mug or £200 jumper instead of these things.
Their house is lovely and homely but not fancy and neither is their car. They don’t have big holidays abroad, regular trips away, big nights out or eat out often so I would assume their outgoings aren’t insane.

So £40 on one mug or £200 on a jumper once a month or so is all relative. They probably have a comfortable disposable income because they don’t spend it all on crap.

to put it into perspective - I would image her ‘wages’ from her job are similar to mine...(basing this off of how much she could charge for stories, plus YouTube and affliate link revenue so I might be totally off here but she’s not showing it off at all like you tubers buying HUGE homes and driving round in range rovers).

my salary is £43k gross - my net salary paid into my bank each month is about £2,500 (after tax, NI, pension etc) - when you take off my outgoings: mortgage, bills, petrol, car, food etc im left with about £1,150 per month disposable income. I’m
not fruggel with my money at all!

I am super spenny - £500 a month in a holiday fund/weekends away. I have nights out, I eat out or have take away a lot, we good shop at M&S/food boxes etc. I’m always skint at the end of the month as I fritter it away. I will find away to spend my last £1.

I spent £120 on a bathmat last week 😂

my point is - regardless of what she earns they don’t have big outgoings - I think she’s quite frugal and careful with what they spend their money on - I can’t image them having loans or being in debt so their disposable income might be pretty darn good even if her salary is relatively ‘normal’ for influencers.

so spending what seems like a lot of money on one good quality jumper that will last many seasons/years and that’s maybe the ONLY item she buys that month really isn’t a lot and would be relative to her income - it’s not like she’s buying 10x expensive jumpers a month (ahem Anna Edit)

Their house is lovely and homely but not fancy and neither is their car. They don’t have big holidays abroad, regular trips away, big nights out or eat out often so I would assume their outgoings aren’t insane.

So £40 on one mug or £200 on a jumper once a month or so is all relative. They probably have a comfortable disposable income because they don’t spend it all on crap.

to put it into perspective - I would image her ‘wages’ from her job are similar to mine...(basing this off of how much she could charge for stories, plus YouTube and affliate link revenue so I might be totally off here but she’s not showing it off at all like you tubers buying HUGE homes and driving round in range rovers).

my salary is £43k gross - my net salary paid into my bank each month is about £2,500 (after tax, NI, pension etc) - when you take off my outgoings: mortgage, bills, petrol, car, food etc im left with about £1,150 per month disposable income. I’m

I am super spenny - £500 a month in a holiday fund/weekends away. I have nights out, I eat out or have take away a lot, we good shop at M&S/food boxes etc. I’m always skint at the end of the month as I fritter it away. I will find away to spend my last £1.

my point is - regardless of what she earns they don’t have big outgoings - I think she’s quite frugal and careful with what they spend their money on - I can’t image them having loans or being in debt so their disposable income might be pretty darn good even if her salary is relatively ‘normal’ for influencers.

so spending what seems like a lot of money on one good quality jumper that will last many seasons/years and that’s maybe the ONLY item she buys that month really isn’t a lot and would be relative to her income - it’s not like she’s buying 10x expensive jumpers a month (ahem Anna Edit)
I just don't see how her income can be that high considering she hardly every posts! And her following isn't huge. Influencers sure have it easy if they can just post an ad and some aff links every few months and earn more than the average person. I can't imagine it feels very fulfilling though.

Last edited:

Im curious about this bath mat. 😂 didn’t even know that that kinda price tag existed.

I just don't see how her income can be that high considering she hardly every posts! And her following isn't huge. Influencers sure have it easy if they can just post an ad and some aff links every few months and earn more than the average person. I can't imagine it feels very fulfilling though.
It’s probably not high. Doug probably pays for all the bills because it’s consistent income and she just buys food and extras which is easily doable even if she was paying herself £600 a month from a yogurt Instagram post she did 6 months ago.......

Reactions: 3
Ha, the
Im curious about this bath mat. 😂 didn’t even know that that kinda price tag existed.

It’s probably not high. Doug probably pays for all the bills because it’s consistent income and she just buys food and extras which is easily doable even if she was paying herself £600 a month from a yogurt Instagram post she did 6 months ago.......
ha, that bath mat is from antipodream - it’s the shipping that kills it but hey, it’s the prettiest bathmat I’ve owned yet, and got to keep up the content for the home interior account 😂

Reactions: 1
Gorgeous aren’t they - just super pricey! I’m currently eyeing up a duvet cover - have wanted it for 6 months but I can’t justify spending £250 on a duvet and some pillow covers 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.