Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose they are quite unusual in that Doug earns a decent amount but not in most couples the other partner would still work. Most of the women I know who don’t have quite traditional values/are a religious family and they don’t strike me as either.
It doesn’t sound like she has ever worked a proper full-time job or even part-time for many years. It would be a huge adjustment for her and she does seem to be a very delicate and fragile person. She’s very lucky that her circumstances allow this but in some ways I think having your neuroses indulged to this extent is not the healthiest way forward. Sometimes having to do something you don’t particularly like can be the making of you and serve as an expander in life. It also sets an example to your children on dealing with adversity and resilience. I agree with others that her day to day life feels very limited and narrow (also proof that she does have talent as she does still manage to make the vlogs feel very as aspirational.

Reactions: 13
I always think she would be lovely working in a school setting, as a teacher assistant or something similar. She’s very soft speaking, comes across as patient, plus it would do her good to have other adults to speak too. Hope she meets and makes friends with some of the school mums.

Reactions: 15
I suppose they are quite unusual in that Doug earns a decent amount but not in most couples the other partner would still work. Most of the women I know who don’t have quite traditional values/are a religious family and they don’t strike me as either.
It doesn’t sound like she has ever worked a proper full-time job or even part-time for many years. It would be a huge adjustment for her and she does seem to be a very delicate and fragile person. She’s very lucky that her circumstances allow this but in some ways I think having your neuroses indulged to this extent is not the healthiest way forward. Sometimes having to do something you don’t particularly like can be the making of you and serve as an expander in life. It also sets an example to your children on dealing with adversity and resilience. I agree with others that her day to day life feels very limited and narrow (also proof that she does have talent as she does still manage to make the vlogs feel very as aspirational.
It must be so draining on Doug. She can't fly, drive, work sit in the back seat of a car, make decisions. Yet she spends money like it's going out of fashion. She sits at home wrapping presents and making herself lunch while Doug us hanging off buildings. It's ridiculous. She needs to get herself sorted or Doug will leave one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhh no I just can’t get over the fact she puts delilahs presents out under the tree so early. Why?? Is it just me or is that strange? I put my sisters gifts etc under the tree but no way would I put the kids under.
No it's not just you I thought it was strange aswell. The whole point of Christmas is to get all excited in the morning to see presents are under the tree so why put her presents out so early?! It kind of spoils it a bit. I know she said they are from her and Doug and Santa's presents are in her stocking but she could still put them under on Christmas Eve when Delilah is in bed.

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched a vlog for ages but just watching what D has for Christmas ... that hairdressing set is £52! Nearly fell off my chair ..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much she spends on Delilah at Christmas? I mean, she only has her and it’s her money, but the stuff she buys is expensive, I like it and it will last so I guess she can keep it for Delilah if she has children or pass it to Dougs siblings if they have any 🤷🏻‍♀️ Last year was a lot with all the mice stuff. ( again, it’s her money).

I wonder how much she spends on Delilah at Christmas? I mean, she only has her and it’s her money, but the stuff she buys is expensive, I like it and it will last so I guess she can keep it for Delilah if she has children or pass it to Dougs siblings if they have any 🤷🏻‍♀️ Last year was a lot with all the mice stuff. ( again, it’s her money).
From what she showed in the video it came to hundreds, and that's calculating it with several of the items now on sale. Seems a lot to me. Just the baby doll plus its changes of clothes comes to £124, and Delilah's not going to be interested in playing with it for that long. I wonder how much money she earns back through the affiliate links.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At least £500.

I've just watched her Christmas Day vlog (late I know!) and it actually annoyed me that Delilah only got a small stocking off Santa for Christmas. She didn't seem that excited, I think she would be more excited if all of her presents under the tree was off Santa as well and she came downstairs to a room full of presents! Maybe its just me but I found it really strange.

Reactions: 4
I've just watched her Christmas Day vlog (late I know!) and it actually annoyed me that Delilah only got a small stocking off Santa for Christmas. She didn't seem that excited, I think she would be more excited if all of her presents under the tree was off Santa as well and she came downstairs to a room full of presents! Maybe its just me but I found it really strange.
It’s not advisable for ‘Father Christmas’ to be the one giving the larger presents as kids with parents who cannot afford so much wonder why Father Christmas didn’t get them a bike etc.
It’s much better for ‘Father Christmas’ to give the smaller presents and for the larger ones to be from the parents.
I only got tiny things in my stocking growing up so I don’t find it strange at all.
And Delilah is such a lovely child and every parent has a different way of doing Christmas

Reactions: 18
Also....she fully knows it’s all a lie since the other gifts were under the tree for days before Christmas????

Reactions: 4
My children have their stockings and one gift from Santa and the rest are labelled from the people who bought them. It teaches them respect for the money we earn and subsequently spend on them.
My children have a very magical Christmas and thankfully seem to be growing up with an understanding not everything falls into their lap.

Reactions: 13
My children have their stockings and one gift from Santa and the rest are labelled from the people who bought them. It teaches them respect for the money we earn and subsequently spend on them.
My children have a very magical Christmas and thankfully seem to be growing up with an understanding not everything falls into their lap.
I agree, my daughter got her stocking and 3 small presents from Santa which she asked for in her letter.
The rest were labelled from family so she can appreciate what was chosen for her. Also, I didn’t want Santa to get all the credit for the nice things I got for her 😂

Reactions: 2
Thought we were getting a new vlog when she posted about the fonts the other day! I do find it funny how long she takes over putting them up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.