Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a few vlogs from when she first had Delilah back last night and she seems like a totally different person.
Does anyone know what the deal is with her mum? Does she see her?
I just came on to say exactly this! I didn't know of her/watch before Delilah was born, but some old vlogs of her pregnancy autoplayed earlier and I honestly couldn't believe the difference. It made me quite sad to see how anxious she is now.

Reactions: 5
She's the same as a lot of over-privileged East Sussex women I know... helicopter parenting, micromanagement... everything has to be EXACT to the last detail. It's spoilt child anxiety, breeding spoilt child anxiety!

Reactions: 9
Untitled 7.png

Whenever I see that big empty white wall behind the table I wonder why they don't put a picture or something up there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nothing wrong with waiting to find the right piece but seems hypocritical when the prints in the hallway look terrible & uncoordinated.

😂 the house is generally just completely devoid of any personality.
And she still hasn’t decorated Deliah’s room. All this time at home with Doug on furlough would have been the ideal opportunity surely. Seems to be paint swatches on every wall in that house at the moment.

Nothing wrong with waiting to find the right piece but seems hypocritical when the prints in the hallway look terrible & uncoordinated.

And she still hasn’t decorated Deliah’s room. All this time at home with Doug on furlough would have been the ideal opportunity surely. Seems to be paint swatches on every wall in that house at the moment.
Yes but it will need to match her £150? bedding set 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I liked her response about more children. It was a good reminder to her followers to think before you start asking about kids as you have no idea on someone’s situation. Fair play if they are happy with one.

Gosh Delilah is so cute such a lovely child. They are great parents she is so polite and happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think Rhiannon's doing a pretty good job of Vlogtober but why is she still putting subtitles on for Delilah? D does speak a little slowly but it's still perfectly clear what she's saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think Rhiannon's doing a pretty good job of Vlogtober but why is she still putting subtitles on for Delilah? D does speak a little slowly but it's still perfectly clear what she's saying.
I suppose she is trying to highlight the specific comments that she thinks are cute or clever but we can all hear them anyway so it’s useless.

I suppose she is trying to highlight the specific comments that she thinks are cute or clever but we can all hear them anyway so it’s useless.
Especially when Rhi mumbles more than D sometimes, maybe she needs the subtitles herself 🤣

Also I feel like she should get (or already have!) a nightlight for Delilah. Surely being read a story in bright over lighting isn’t relaxing especially for a young child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Even though I still have my issues with people using kids heavily in their content, I am really enjoying Rhiannon’s vlogs this month. I just find her super calming and an easy, wholesome watch which is very needed at the moment!

Reactions: 12
I do like Rhiannon. She does some things that baffle me that I like to talk about but in the end I do enjoy her content. I had a chuckle watching the What I eat in a day/music vlog (I'm very behind). She was talking in the mirror before taking Delilah to school and you can see a lint roller on the window sill. Even a lint roller goes with her aesthetic! It must be exhausting trying to buy something for her for birthdays and holidays. I think I'd crumble under the pressure!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do like Rhiannon. She does some things that baffle me that I like to talk about but in the end I do enjoy her content. I had a chuckle watching the What I eat in a day/music vlog (I'm very behind). She was talking in the mirror before taking Delilah to school and you can see a lint roller on the window sill. Even a lint roller goes with her aesthetic! It must be exhausting trying to buy something for her for birthdays and holidays. I think I'd crumble under the pressure!
I imagine she has a wishlist set up so people can pick from items she has already decided she likes.

I also really like Rhiannon. I have been watching her since she first moved into her own little flat and was working part-time at Lush. Sometimes I do skip through some of the bits of her vlogs when she's flustered over what I see as a simple decision but I find her to be the nicer people on YT.

Reactions: 4
Hi, new here, long time Rhiannon watcher.

I really enjoy watching the vlogs, I like her style but understand that some could find her boring.

I am concerned for her mental health though. She seems to have closed herself off from her community, doesn’t seem to interact with any other mums or have any friends of her own. She is home alone all day every day and relies on Doug completely for social outings because she refuses to get her drivers licence. When she went away for Melissa’s hen weekend, it was the most awkward vlog ever. Rhiannon hid in her room and barely interacted with the other bridesmaids at all then had to beg a lift home with one of them.

I find her shopping habits really annoying. She takes forever to make up her mind about things, then, without fail, chooses the most outrageously expensive option and seems uncertain about it. I find that a lot of the British vloggers I watch all end up buying (or being gifted) the same items and it gets really boring. Their houses are all decorated with the same tit, the picture of the rabbit jumping on the trampoline and that weird oblong mirror. Rhiannon’s pronunciation of “floral” makes me giggle. Flaw-rool. She says it an awful lot too.

Anyway, hi, thanks for letting me get that all off my chest.

Reactions: 13
Hi, new here, long time Rhiannon watcher.

I really enjoy watching the vlogs, I like her style but understand that some could find her boring.

I am concerned for her mental health though. She seems to have closed herself off from her community, doesn’t seem to interact with any other mums or have any friends of her own. She is home alone all day every day and relies on Doug completely for social outings because she refuses to get her drivers licence. When she went away for Melissa’s hen weekend, it was the most awkward vlog ever. Rhiannon hid in her room and barely interacted with the other bridesmaids at all then had to beg a lift home with one of them.

I find her shopping habits really annoying. She takes forever to make up her mind about things, then, without fail, chooses the most outrageously expensive option and seems uncertain about it. I find that a lot of the British vloggers I watch all end up buying (or being gifted) the same items and it gets really boring. Their houses are all decorated with the same tit, the picture of the rabbit jumping on the trampoline and that weird oblong mirror. Rhiannon’s pronunciation of “floral” makes me giggle. Flaw-rool. She says it an awful lot too.

Anyway, hi, thanks for letting me get that all off my chest.
What vlog was melissas hen weekend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.