Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t live that life even if you paid me- seems so unfulfilling. She’s going to get to age 70 and wonder what she’s actually done with her life outside of looking after Delilah. Kids grow up and don’t need you so much anymore, what’s she going to do then? She has no ambition or drive, no hobbies outside of the occasional gym class and buying crap online. Seems more like a nightmare to me, what a bleak existence. Some of us have the choice to stay at home and do nothing all day but would rather go out and actually do something, use our brains. This is why she stresses over everything, because she’s got too much choice and way too much time. If she had deadlines and lived a more fast paced, meaningful life, she wouldn’t act the way she does.
She does have to much time on her hands that's what's probably causing her so called stress ...The way she acts and spends doesn't suit where she lives if I didn't know I would think she lived in a beautiful old house on a main road with bày windows and old fashioned fireplace's when she stayed in the flat I was quite shocked to see she was buying that house she is in now it just doesn't suit her .She needs to stop using D so much in vlogs it's not right especially now she is at school she could get bullied ect in future ?

She always trys to convince herself that the view from her bedroom is beautiful 🙄 come on Rhiannon it's your over the back neighbors houses it's not amazing is it ? ..Look at Stacey Solomon and Zoellas views , now that's what you call a view .. Rhiannon's view is the council version lol .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New thread title ........I have had a year on the couch BUT Christmas is coming up so I better get some vlogs up .

Reactions: 4
She does have to much time on her hands that's what's probably causing her so called stress ...The way she acts and spends doesn't suit where she lives if I didn't know I would think she lived in a beautiful old house on a main road with bày windows and old fashioned fireplace's when she stayed in the flat I was quite shocked to see she was buying that house she is in now it just doesn't suit her .She needs to stop using D so much in vlogs it's not right especially now she is at school she could get bullied ect in future ?

She always trys to convince herself that the view from her bedroom is beautiful 🙄 come on Rhiannon it's your over the back neighbors houses it's not amazing is it ? ..Look at Stacey Solomon and Zoellas views , now that's what you call a view .. Rhiannon's view is the council version lol .
What’s so wrong about living in an ex council house?

Reactions: 3
What’s so wrong about living in an ex council house?
Absolutely nothing, my house is a bought ex council one it's the fact Rhiannon is snobby and a bit conceited and with her shopping ect habits you would not expect her to live in that house in that area

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how to make a new thread ????? " I HAVE HAD A YEAR ON THE SOFA BUT CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP SO I BETTER GET THE VLOGS UP "

Rhiannon hasn't been the same from she got sacked l/ dropped from channel mum, she is probably mortified

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how to make a new thread ????? " I HAVE HAD A YEAR ON THE SOFA BUT CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP SO I BETTER GET THE VLOGS UP "

Rhiannon hasn't been the same from she got sacked l/ dropped from channel mum, she is probably mortified
Hmmm, I'm guessing this is that previous poster back under a new name.

Do you have some sort of issue with them in real life? A lot of your comments seem very personal.

Hmmm, I'm guessing this is that previous poster back under a new name.

Do you have some sort of issue with them in real life? A lot of your comments seem very personal.
No I am not a previous poster I only found tattle life recently .I don't know her in real life .This is a gossip page if you don't like it leave . I have not said anything that is overly personal everything I have said is the truth . If you think this thread is personal you should see others lol this thread is very tame , but very truthfull .

It's public knowledge that she got dropped / sacked from channel mum , so how is that a personal comment ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No I am not a previous poster I only found tattle life recently .I don't know her in real life .This is a gossip page if you don't like it leave . I have not said anything that is overly personal everything I have said is the truth . If you think this thread is personal you should see others lol this thread is very tame , but very truthfull .

It's public knowledge that she got dropped / sacked from channel mum , so how is that a personal comment ??
Honestly, I don’t know why people read and comment on this thread if they’re a fan of hers. Create your own thread.

• Heart
I didn’t know she was dropped by channel mum. She’s still listed as a creator on their website. Does channel mum still have pull? I heard about it all the time a few years ago but not so much now.

I like watching her but her perfectionism, worrying, and constant need to apologize stresses me out. Even what seems like a good day, in my opinion, in a vlog ends up somehow being a bad day for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Apologies for my assumption, you just have a similar writing style to someone who people were getting sick of a few pages back.

I questioned if you had a personal issue with them as you'd posted a few times in a row and seem to know a lot about where they live etc which can be dodgy ground on Tattle. I take it back though, as you were...

22 seconds into the video and she’s already talking about sponsored content. What a joke.

• Wow
Honestly, I don’t know why people read and comment on this thread if they’re a fan of hers. Create your own thread.
Apologies for my assumption, you just have a similar writing style to someone who people were getting sick of a few pages back.

I questioned if you had a personal issue with them as you'd posted a few times in a row and seem to know a lot about where they live etc which can be dodgy ground on Tattle. I take it back though, as you were...
Its fine apology accepted 🙂

22 seconds into the video and she’s already talking about sponsored content. What a joke.
Im scared to watch it lol incase it's all just D because it's no secret to how I feel about her using her for content .

Reactions: 2
Its fine apology accepted 🙂

Im scared to watch it lol incase it's all just D because it's no secret to how I feel about her using her for content .
I honestly skipped a lot of it because it was quite boring. Just a lot of the same stuff she always talks about/shows.

I honestly skipped a lot of it because it was quite boring. Just a lot of the same stuff she always talks about/shows.
I just watched it on fastforward lol the standard stuff D in her in her nightwear in her bedroom room / toilet then the cuddling scene it's all to predictable and boring plus how many times can we watch her cleaning out the cutlery ect drawer 🙄 I think her views are falling .We didn't have the Doug bum slap / cuddle though 🙄

Reactions: 2
Everything is so dreary, even the music she puts on, I mean sometimes it’s okay but when the content is boring at least try and jazz it up.

Everything is so dreary, even the music she puts on, I mean sometimes it’s okay but when the content is boring at least try and jazz it up.
It's all so predictable the chopping the veg the lighting the fire ect ..some people love it but imo it's a dying channel and I hope she stops using D as a business asset filming her because it's wrong .

I am making another comment ( bad me ) it is a gossip furum after all , anyway she is just doing vlogtober to groom us in for vlogmas ads then she will disappear till march it's pretty obvious guy's

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.