Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably got another ad due or something
Enjoy your time out in the cold Rhiannon and don't worry about forgetting vlogmas!! 👏

Yeah, its like her pre-emptive post before an AD!.. And that may be why her vlogmas is late.. Because she's focused on the ad first, deah oh dear 🙄

Reactions: 4
What a joke, only time she uploads is when there’s an AD. I’m guessing the kitchen paint.

Reactions: 2
Of course her first vlogmas has an ad why wouldn’t it 🙄 can we guess what it could be this time ?
literally came on here to laugh at this. Also, is that meant to say twelfth? If she thinks she’s actually had twelve successful years of vlogmas she is sorely mistaken

Reactions: 5
Rhiannon this is NOT vlogmas what you're doing.
---
Talk about a brass neck.

Saying this is vlogmas, yet not uploading till the 4th, and it's a AD which probably won't be Christmas related.

Someone needs to make a new thread pronto.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
literally came on here to laugh at this. Also, is that meant to say twelfth? If she thinks she’s actually had twelve successful years of vlogmas she is sorely mistaken
Lol I saw that too. Her brain has clearly gone to mush 🤣
---
Someone pls make a new thread for this melon. Can we also get some title names.

So if she had to get the brand’s approval for the video then why not just film the ad clip in advance? Lazy shameless greedy stupid cow.

Or just film herself doing the dishes or whatever and upload....

others do it, why's she so different.

Reactions: 1
Wtfffff I don't post here much but always snoop. But I ran here - those boring ugly baubles she posted are £29 for FIVE!? Is she actually okay. Absolutely more money than a shred of sense. We're barely affording Christmas this year, even though we both work full time, and I'm full of guilt for not having a great deal to give my son but she's here pissing about for weeks on end with nothing to show yet has the £££ to throw at a few crap baubles 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wtfffff I don't post here much but always snoop. But I ran here - those boring ugly baubles she posted are £29 for FIVE!? Is she actually okay. Absolutely more money than a shred of sense. We're barely affording Christmas this year, even though we both work full time, and I'm full of guilt for not having a great deal to give my son but she's here pissing about for weeks on end with nothing to show yet has the £££ to throw at a few crap baubles 🖕🏻🖕🏻
please just know this isn’t (or at least shouldn’t be) the norm!! We’ve done mostly charity shop gifts for mine this year, but I find it so sweet and personal that we had to treasure hunt for their presents, and they don’t know any different. Christmas isn’t about owning £29 baubles. I’m sure you’re doing a great job as a mum and they won’t remember the expensive ornaments or presents but the love they felt from their parents!!

Asides from this, I do find it strange that she doesn’t invest in things for her home (like blinds or renovating which would make it look so much nicer) but instead spends all their money on expensive trinkets (and cabinets) they don’t need

Reactions: 3
Or just film herself doing the dishes or whatever and upload....

others do it, why's she so different.
I just don't understand where her money is coming from
I know because even if she has savings, she seems to scatty to have had any plan for them like stocks and shares ISA etc.

I wonder if she asks for discounts when buying overly expensive things.

Those baubles you're talking about, did she buy them this year? Where did you hear of them?..
---
Screenshot_20231203_124953_com.instagram.android.jpg

They don't look christmassey at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.